Chapter 9

I walked into the lobby in airport and kept looking around for HIM!!!
I couldn't find him around but then I decided to stick around. I tried dialling his number which was switched off. Wondering where Mr Busybee Businessman was I decide to pick a cup of hot coffee and a slice of pizza.

The slice of pizza however was followed by a chocolate pastry and yet another cup of coffee and then I hear...

'Shilpa?' and I instantly smile at that voice. I turn around to see him standing infront of me in dark blue formal shirt and white pants. His tie gave me an idea that probably he directly landed here from a meeting and just when I was thinking about it he said...

'I am so sorry Shilpa... actually there was a meeting which got extended and then I completely got engrossed in it and you know I really wanted to be here on ti....' he went on when I interrupted and said...

'Relax!!! It's ok ...but why was your phone switched off?' I asked and he gulped saying...

'No charge and in hurry I missed to put it up for charging!!!...Sorry Shilpa!!! I know how long did you wait?'

'Ummmm not much!!! 2 hrs 15 mins approximately...hmmm... nevermind I ate the pizza and the pastry!!! It was good!!!' I said and he slapped his forehead saying...

'Shit!!! I'm so sorry...Vanni told me you are taking a evening flight so you'll be here in 4 hrs and I had arranged a dinner in my restaurant but look my stupidity made it 11:45 pm in the night now!!! Freaking!!! I'm sorry...I'm a mess' he kept mumbling and I chuckled seeing at his nervousness and then asked him to chill as I wasn't feeling hungry. He made his famous puppy face and apologized multiple times while driving us back to his penthouse.

'Wooooahhh so 5 bhk penthouse on floor 52!!! Well well well!!! How do you manage it???' I asked looking at his picture perfect home.

It was all white and pastel green interiors all oozing class and royalty but the best part of his home was the citylights view from every nook and corner

It was all white and pastel green interiors all oozing class and royalty but the best part of his home was the citylights view from every nook and corner. Benefits of owning a penthouse on an island.

'Ummm oh you don't have to worry, there's a maid who comes in the morning and completes all the cleaning, dusting, mopping and even vessels and laundry. We only have to cook! Everything else is complicated but cooking is pretty easy so and I love home cooked food or something cooked by my chefs so you know!!! Except for that, for the rest Rubna takes care of everything!' he said and I gulped.

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!
Just wooow!!!

He has househelp for everything except cooking! And above all he thinks it's easy?
No dude! Not for everyone!
If I cook you die!
How am I going to survive?
Fuck! Must have learnt making 'Dalitoy' (lentil soup) when dad taught me and now he's also not here!!! I looked up and cursed my dad a little who is probably watching this all flirting with my mom from the heavens!