Chapter 22

Her lips so soft...so plump...I couldn't get a hold over my thoughts. I cupped her left cheek with my palm when my right hand moved to the crook of her neck to get a good hold of her neck as I kept nibbling upon her petal like lips.

It's when I heard another whimper leave her throat and my tongue moved swiftly into her mouth just at the gap I got and my mouth was owning hers. My right hand slowly slips off the grip from her neck to her back and slowly reaches her beautiful buttocks. I squeeze a decent amount of flesh off her buttocks pushing her towards my front and I listen to a 'Huhh' escape her mouth. I slowly feel her hands circle around my neck while I still move my lips on hers while my tongue sucks onto her tongue still tasting a hint of the chocolate pastry she ate in dessert tonight.

I slowly bite on to her tongue which tastes delicious to me...My hands still brushing her buttocks and moving onto her hip pulling her more and more into me... driving me crazy for her.

I stop fighting her tongue and again capture her lower lip in my mouth and suck onto it like she was the ultimate poison of love and then capture her both the lips to feel the essence of her mouth again into mine...

The heat radiating off her body literally makes me feel warm and cosy. She was like that essence of warmth I missed for years... probably for lives and eternity. I have kissed Aditi before, had a intimate sexual relationship with her but never have I ever felt this intimate with just a simple kiss! It's like a simple kiss has simply done a burst of emotions inside my head and I'm unable to recollect myself.

After a brief interval my lips leave her mouth and I take a step back to look at her face...she had completely turned pink at the force I kissed her. Her nose turned red, her cheeks flushed and lips... swollen!!!

I leave a breath seeing her this state and yet she doesn't open her eyes. I slowly caress her flushed cheeks and she opens her eyes to meet mine. The minute our eyes meet I'm left speechless again. I try to process my thoughts but I'm unable to gather myself.

But I know one thing is that I don't want to stop. I want to continue devouring her...kissing her... having her all for me but her expressionless face doesn't say anything... She simply gets off my hold and walks past me.

There is utter silence in the room right now when I wonder what she is upto. I see she silently walks towards her room. The clicking sound of her heels shakes me from within. I am scared, nervous yet I desire that woman there!

I don't know if it's the wine at the dinner which made me go this bold, if it's the medicines I still am on? Or if its both??? Or if it's simply......HER!

I plop on the sofa of my living room for almost an hour thinking about what just happened? If it was ok? If it was not? Was she comfortable?

But she didn't kiss me back!!!

But I did feel her hands around my neck???

But why did she leave???

Should I walk into the room and like maybe...do it again???

Do it again??? Nope! Maybe ask if she liked it???

Ask??? Nope!!! Maybe....hmmm talk to her!

Or maybe just go and kiss her again???

Oh just shutup Naman!!! You can't just kiss her again like that. You need to know what's going on in her mind...

After confronting myself for more than an hour I noticed the clock was almost ticking 12....And I see she hadn't left her room. Did she like sleep off? Or is she waiting for me to maybe... explain her?

Finally another half an hour more and I gather the guts to go and talk to her...I walk towards her room and I notice lights were still on. She is probably still awake.