𝑈𝑛𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

Chp 1:

Y/N's POV:

BZZZZZZZ! BZZZZZ!

"Ahh...shut up..." My hand reached the phone that broke my wonderful dream and stopped the alarm. I lazed on my bed for 5 seconds and got up immediately. I checked the time on my phone and it's 4:05am now.

'Tch, I'm five minutes late.'

I quickly threw my blanket away and went straight into the bathroom. The first thing I saw when I closed the bathroom door was myself in the mirror.

'Hahh...my dark circles got worse again...'

I took off my pyjamas and stepped into the shower. I swear to god, a morning shower is the best, especially when you bathe with cold water.

After showering, I changed into my house clothes instead of my school uniform and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and stood there for a few minutes figuring out what to cook today. But, no ideas had popped up in my head.

"Gah, screw it! I'm just gonna do some simple bento today." I mumbled to myself and took out the ingredients that I needed and started preparing my lunch box. Thanks to my infinite years of cooking, I finished preparing it within 20 minutes.

I arranged all the food in my lunch box neatly and packed it in my lunch bag. I took a quick look at the clock and it's 5am now.I changed to my sports attire and went outside to jog.

~Anata no subete ga
Katachi wo nakushite mo
Eien ni boku no naka de ikiteku yo
Sayonara dekizu ni
Aruki dasu boku to
Zutto issho ni~

'Ahh, it's been a while since Mafuyu sang this song...' I thought to myself even though I knew they performed three days ago. I kept on playing this song on loop in my earphones all the way when I was running until the sun began to rise as a sign for me to go home.

I unlocked the door of the house and then prepared breakfast. Since I wasn't really in a good mood today, I just cooked a simple egg toast for myself,

and my brother, Haruki.

I placed both of our plates on the dining table and went straight to his room, just to see him snoring peacefully on his bed.

'Fuck that asshole, did he not know what time is it now?!' I rolled my eyes and ran straight to him. I lifted one of my legs up and put all of my energy into it and kicked him off his bed.

A loud thud was formed when he fell down on the floor on his face.

"OUCH! What are you doing, Y/N? That's painful!" Brother seemed full of energy right now. I knew the 'kicking his ass off the bed' technique is suitable for him.

"Yaya, whatever. Go wash up and eat your breakfast, you're gonna be late for your work." I ignored his whine and went out of his room.

I changed into my school uniform and went to have breakfast. Brother then came to have his breakfast a few minutes later.

"Hey, Y/N. How was our performance on that day?" Brother asked.

"God dammit, it's the third day already and you're still asking???" I aggressively put down my phone and glared at him.

"Okay okay, chill. Just say that you liked that performance, can't you?" He stopped asking and lowered down his head to eat his toast.

Yes, I liked the performance. I was simply amazed by Mafuyu's singing and the band's performance that day was awfully awesome. But that day was my worst day ever.