...pain

Chp 12:

"What should I do..."

It WAS a usual school day,

until that guy came.

"Ugetsu, what the fu*k are you doing here?! WITH YOUR FU*KING CAR??" I yelled at him as he casually leaned on his car at the front door of the school.

"Oh, isn't it obvious enough? I'm here to fetch you." He changed to another position and leaned against his car again.

All students that were getting off from school looked at me and him with a weird face and were gossiping about our relationship. As expected, the girls straight away became Ugetsu's fangirl.

"Oh my god, are they going out?"

"Damn, that's her boyfriend?? He's hot though."

"Isn't he the famous violinist?"

Crap, someone knows him.

"This is bad..." How can they figure out who he is when he's wearing a freaking pair of sunglasses, a face mask and a damn cap??

I quickly ran towards him and pushed him into the car without giving him any chance to say anything.

"Drive. Quick." I quickly hopped into the car and he drove away, confused.

[Ugetsu's POV:]

Why does she keep looking backwards? She looked so panicked. After I drove until somewhere out of the school compound, she finally let her guard down and seemed to be relieved a little.

"Did someone try to kidnap you or something?" I asked.

"Someone knows you, you dumbass! What if you get caught that you are fetching a random girl from school?! You know the impact of social media!" She yelled at me.

"Are you...worried about me?" I let out a mischievous smirk.

"Fu*k no. I'm just worried that your FaNgIrlS will come and beat me up." She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled a little.

"Why did you suddenly come and fetch me today?" She asked as she took out her water to drink.

"Isn't it normal for me to fetch my lover?"

As expected, she spit all the water in her mouth all over her uniform.

"*cough *cough! WHAT? Who's your lover??" She yelled and proceeded to wipe the water around her skirt.

"I said I like you, that means you're my lover now."

"How is that supposed to work? You said you like me, but I didn't say anything."

"But you didn't reject me either."

"I-" She has no words to say anymore. She took a deep breath and turned around to look me in my eyes.

It's sometimes a bit scary to see her with those serious eyes.

"Ugetsu, I, I don't think I can accept your love."

She can't...accept me?

"It's not that you're not good or something but...but you're too good for me. I'm just a regular student but you're different, you're the famous violinist, Ugetsu! I don't..deserve you..." She looked at me with guilt.

"What do you mean you don't deserve me? Does love have anything to do with status or popularity?" I got annoyed for some reason and started raising my tone.

"No! I- I just..." She ran out of words.

I stopped my car at the side and pulled her closer to me.

"Wh-what are you trying to do Ugetsu??" She was shocked by my sudden actions.

"I don't know, I don't know what I am doing right now. I DONT KNOW!" I yelled at myself.

I looked back in her eyes.

"Do you like me?" I asked her. Seriously.

She stared at me for a while and slowly moved away from my grip.

"I'm sorry..." She dumped these two words to me and quickly opened the car door then ran away.

Before my brain could process what she meant by that, my tears were already falling down from my eyes.

"Why are you crying, Ugetsu? You? Crying over a girl? That's ridiculous. Ha...hahahaha!" I cried even harder after saying those to myself.

I must've liked her a lot....

[Y/N's POV:]

I sat in the train, soullessly staring at the almost invisible, blurry scenery outside the window of that fast ass train.

"Haihhh... I guess me and him are really over this time..." I tried so hard not to cry and luckily I succeeded so that the passengers won't treat me as a weirdo and send me to some psychological hospital.

I don't know how many hours passed and how I got home. I'm literally a walking dead right now.

"Y/N, get me some juice!" My brother shouted at me from the living room.

I obediently stood up and walked out from my room to the kitchen and got him a glass of juice without complaining.

"Wait, did you hurt your head or something? Why are you being so obedient today?" My brother stops me from leaving.

I turned around and looked at him with my soulless face.

"Oh my god, you scared me! What's wrong with you? Did you face any problems?" He worriedly asked.

"Nothing...I just...hurtled someone today..." I turned back to the direction of my room and slowly walked into my room and slammed the door.

I heavily laid down on the bed and accidentally saw the necklace he gave me.

"Do you like me?"

When he asked that, he looked like he already knew the answer... Why would he want to hurt himself even more..?

"You dumbass...."

I can't hold back my tears anymore. I tried to control myself, but the more I tried, the more tears fell from my eyes until a specific part of my pillow was covered with my tears.

'I don't even have feelings for him...but why? Why does my heart feel like it has been pierced by a sharp knife...? It's bleeding, it hurts...' I thought to myself and hit my chest, trying to ease the pain.

It really hurts a lot...