𝐸𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑

Chp 5:

"Oh come on, don't be shy~" He teased while poking on my hands.

"Shut up."

It was supposed to be a very VERY VeRy normal dinner. At least that's what I thought.

"I don't know if you're trying to flex your money or something, but is it really freaking necessary to book the whole restaurant and hire a band????!!" I complained as I think this is such a waste of money.

"Oh, it's not really that expensive though." He said while I saw a lot of imaginary dollar bills shining behind him.

"What do you mean 'it's not that expensive'?? I know you're rich but you don't have to waste money on me." Money is not that easy to earn!!!

"It's worth it if it's for you." He casually said.

And because of his casual words, a tint of red coloured my cheeks.

"Ahem! Bu-but you still can't use your money like that. You earn all those by performing and winning competitions. It's all your hard-earned-money. You should save it for your future." I quickly calmed myself down and continued.

"Pftt...you sounded like a mother." He chuckled.

"I know, so I would like to hear you call me 'mommy'." I grinned mischievously and crossed my arms then my legs, acting like a mistress from some rich ass family waiting for her servant to call her "My Lady".

"Like I would." He rolled his eyes.

"Come on~ I thought you were a brave man~" I stood up and leaned myself closer to him with a rectangle table between us and gently lifted his chin up a little with my index finger.

"Really?" He smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me even closer towards him, causing me to flinch and not dare to make any other move.

"Is this brave enough for you, Y/N-chan?" He whispered in my ear followed by a little laugh.

My whole body immediately heated up and quickly stood straight back up and sat back on my seat like a good and polite girl. He is still staring at me and smiling like nothing happened before.

"Ahaha, their performance is sooo good...hahaha." I turned my head around to look at the band performing some songs while obviously avoiding eye contact with Ugetsu.

Not long after this, our dishes came. They were all sorts of fancy foods that I barely had any chance to eat. After we finished eating, desserts were served. I had no space in my stomach to fill in these desserts anymore, but Ugetsu seemed to enjoy them very much.

I force myself to take some bites on the desserts and I feel like throwing up after swallowing my first bite. But I didn't want to lose to this guy's surprisingly big appetite for some reason and continued eating.

"Urk!" Oh shit, I crossed my limits.

"Y/N?? Are you okay? You can stop eating if you feel full." He put away his utensils and stood up at the speed of light then came to my side and slowly brushed and patted my back to make me feel better.

"No...I'm okay... I'm- BLEGHHHHHHH."

I threw up all over him.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"I'm sorryyyy! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me. I'm sorry." The staff took me and Ugetsu to the changing room and I was busy wiping my vomit off his suits while waiting for the staff to bring in some clothes for us.