My house :)))

Chp 14:

"...let's go treat your wound first."

And so, he's here, in my room.

I took out my first aid kit and silently treated his wounds without looking at his eyes even once.

'There's so many bruises around his arms! I must've pushed him too hard just now....' I thought to myself, feeling guilty.

"Ouch.." He flinched as I lost concentrate as I pressed on his bruises a little too hard.

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry..." I quickly apologised and tried so hard to hold my tears back.

Can't you just do something right today, Y/N?!!!

"It's okay, you don't need to feel sorry."

The conversation ends there and we never talk until I was done with his wounds.

"I'm done." I finally raised my head and smiled at him while not really looking at him.

Just when I was going to put back my first aid kit, he grabbed my wrist.

"What is it, Ugetsu?" I was confused.

"Don't you need to treat your wound too?" He pointed to his lips to remind me that I was being punched so hard just now that my lips were bleeding.

"Oh, that's nothing. It'll heal by itself eventually." AKA I'm lazy.

But he didn't let me go but pulled me back to my bed and aggressively snatched away the kit from my hands and took out an ointment then started applying it around my wound.

'Whoa..his finger is so soft for a violinist...' I thought as he gently brushed his finger over and over again around my lips.

Badump Badump Badump

'Oh dear god, why is my heart beating so fast??? Please stop it, I feel like my heart is gonna jump out anytime!!'

"Y/N??" Ugetsu called me out aggressively.

"Ah..yes!" I was startled by his voice and immediately paid attention.

"Are you okay? Why is your body so hot??! Your face turned red also! Are you having a fever?" He quickly pulled my forehead closer to his to check my temperature.

What....

This is what y'all do to check others' body temperature????????

Like this????

"Oh my god, it's really hot! I shall take you to the hospital

"Oh my god, it's really hot! I shall take you to the hospital." He immediately stood up and got ready to take me there.

"NO!" I don't know why I yelled.

He turned around looking confused and worried at the same time.

"I, I uhh I'm not sick...it's just... it's just so hot here, isn't it, ahahaha..." I quickly used my hand as a fan to pretend it's so damn hot in here.