Game

Chp 11:

"..." Crap...it's so awkward...

I was sitting beside Ugetsu in the car while he just kept quiet and was driving his car without saying anything. Not even asking the answer from me.

I was begging Uenoyama and Mafuyu to accept his offer to fetch them home. But those two brats freaking said they still wanna go somewhere else and then pushed me into the car.

I didn't know what to do in the car so I just took out my phone and started playing some random childish games that I don't even know why I downloaded them in the first place.

"Tsk!" I accidentally let out some sound as my character died.

"Oh um, sorry for that.." I awkwardly said as I took a peek at his face.

"It's okay. What are you playing?" Ugetsu surprisingly continued the conversation.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just some childish games I play to spend my time. It's quite fun." I still do not dare to look into his face.

"Why don't you recommend it to me? I'm really free these days after my competition."

"You don't need to practice your violin?"

"Of course I need to, but I can't play it for the whole day on EvErYdAy right?"

"..That's true...Here's the app, you can download it when you're free." I held the phone closer to his face.

"Hmmm... oh, I have this game."

"Wait, really??? Oh my god, what's your username? Let me add you." I looked at him excitedly, waiting for him to speak. It's rare to have people playing this game. This game is sooo underrated.

"Finally looking at me huh?" He beamed.

"Huh? I- I uh.. if u don't want to tell me that's fine..." I immediately turned my head around to hide my embarrassed face.

"Pftt...fine, I won't tell you then."

"HEY." I never think that he'll actually say that.

"Hahahaha, just joking. I'll give you after you reach home, alright?" He continued driving after the traffic lights turned green.

"Sure...but what level are you at right now? You know there's one level..."

We continued talking along the way until I finally reached home.

———————

"Here, my username." He gave back the phone to me.

""Alright...okay, added." I smiled.

"Then I'll get going." Ugetsu was going to enter the car but I quickly grabbed the hem of his shirt and he stopped.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked.

"I, I uhhh me, I..." Oh god, say it Y/N! Tell him your answer!!

"Y/N?" He turned around, bent down his body to my eye level and looked into my eyes to check if I'm sick.

"Ugetsu!"

"Ye-yes?" He seemed to be startled by my shout.

".......THANKS FOR TODAY, I HAD A LOT OF FUN! GOOD NIGHT!" I immediately turned around and ran away from him.

'Oh my god, he must think that I'm weird!!!!' I did not look at his reaction. I'm not dare to.

I ran up the stairs and finally reached home.

"I'm back..." I heard my brother shouting as soon as I opened the door and almost got hit by a spatula that was flying towards me.

"WHY DID YOU THROW THE SPATULA AWAY, YOU DUMBASS!"My brother kicked his leg.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE SO SCARY!!" Akihiko whined.

"Oh gosh, what are you guys trying to do...?" I stepped into the kitchen and saw a whole mess inside.

Eggshells scattered on the floor, the water from the pot was flowing down but no one cared, dozens of dishes in the sink, way too much rubbish all over the kitchen... I even stepped on one of the egg yolks...

"Akihiko was trying to make dinner for us but I only realised that he's a total idiot." My brother looked like he wanted a grave for himself for letting that guy cook.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know cooking was this hard..." Akihiko awkwardly brushed his hair.

I looked at the clock, it has passed dinner time and we definitely won't have time to eat even if we start all over again.

"You know what..."

"Let's just call delivery."

——————————

After all those chaotic moments, I finally got a time to relax on my bed. I turned around and saw the necklace that he gave me.

"It's indeed a beautiful gift..." I mumbled.

In the end, I still couldn't tell him my answer. I'm scared. I'm scared that if I said no, our relationship would just end like that. I won't be able to talk to him or even see him anymore...

"What should I do..."