oho

Chp 7:

!!!This chapter contains a little bit of LEMON and SWEAR WORDS!!!

He began unbuttoning his clothes and crawled on top of me.

"Akihiko..."

He groaned.

"I'm not- Hngh!" I tried to wake him up from whatever dreams he's having right now but he straight away went to my neck and sucked it.

I lifted both of my arms up, tried hitting his back, pushing him away....but none of this worked.

I think he got annoyed by my struggles and decided to secure my hands by putting his on top of mine.

Great, I can't even move right now.

Down there, I can feel his hard rock member keep rubbing my clit between my thighs. It's the weirdest sensation I've ever felt in my lifetime.

But it feels kinda good tho...

He then kept my hands secure with only one of his hands and slowly used his other hand to untie the ribbons around my neck.

"No no no no! Not there, bro! Stop!!!" Yeah, he didn't listen obviously.

He soon reached the buttons and unbuttoned them in a split second. My childish bra with a hello kitty on top revealed in front of him.

'Fu*k, why do I even wear that?' I cursed under my breath.

But that's not the right time to answer that question. THAT THIRSTY, HORNE* ASSHOLE IS TOUCHING YOUR TID*IES RIGHT NOW!!!

"You've even crossdressed for me, how naughty are you...." He grinned and proceeded to remove my bra and then stared at them.

He touched and kept squeezing them like they were some squishy toys.

"But since when did your chest get so soft, Akihiko...?" He questioned in a confused expression.

'BECAUSE YOU'RE TOUCHING A GIRL'S BO*OBS, YOU IDIOT!!' I shouted in my mind as I kept holding back the moans that were meant to release.

"But it's okay, I still like it..." He smirked and slowly leaned down towards my breast.

No, bit*h, I'm not gonna let you ruin my virginity just like that.

"I'm sorry, Ugetsu." I murmured.

"Wha-!!!!!!"

He didn't even have time to respond to my words and immediately howled in pain as I kicked straight to his balls with my feet.

"ARGHHH!!!" He shouted in pain and straightened his back, then covered his injured balls and rolled on the ground, finally letting go of me.

'Phew...thank god I made it in time! Although it seems kinda painful...' I pitifully looked at him squeezing his body but thinking that I was just so close to losing my virginity at this age made me keep back my pitiful gaze.

I quickly sat up and buttoned up my clothes while that guy was still dealing with his thing. After I finished, I just sat there and enjoyed the 'performance' done by Ugetsu.

"Just which part of my face makes you think I'm Akihiko??" I mumbled to myself and rolled my eyes with annoyance.

After some whining and struggles, he finally stopped with his back facing me. We remained silent for the next few minutes.