𝐴 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?????

Chp 4:

Why is my heart that painful?

Ugetsu finally fell asleep on my shoulder after crying for such a long time. I cautiously laid him down on the bed and covered the blanket on him. I sat beside him and stared at his tired face.

Man...his dark circles are even worse than mine. Has he been sleeping???

I didn't know this famous violinist was actually so close to me until one day I accidentally found out Akihiko and Ugetsu are in a relationship. I've always admired him since I first saw him on TV. I almost fainted when I first saw him standing in front of me.

Now that I look at him, he is none other than a normal person that gets tired when he reaches his limits. Although he's sleeping peacefully, I don't know whether he's hurting inside.

Hah...I wonder where Akihiko is right now... Will he come back?

I wrote down a note for Ugetsu and left it beside his violin bag then left the house quietly. I opened my phone and texted my brother saying that I'm coming back home now and asked him to not be worried about me. 

I waited for his response and surprisingly he didn't reply to me. Weird. He always replies to me the second I messaged him. Then I took a look at the time. It was 1am in the morning. Hmm, maybe he is sleeping.

I exited the messaging app and turned on the ' 1 hour loop ギヴン「冬のはなし」' that I downloaded in my phone few days ago, then put on my earphones and started playing it into my ears.

Damn, why am I addicted to this song...

I walked a long way. I was lucky that there were no perverts along the way. I went up the stairs to my house and saw another pair of shoes laying beside my brother's. 

Someone's sleeping over today? Brother didn't tell me anything about this though.

"I'm hom-" I dropped my bag on the floor when I saw two men struggling on the sofa. One on the top and one at the bottom.

They were my brother and Akihiko.

My brother panicked and immediately pushed Akihiko away and fixed his pants and clothes. Akihiko sat down beside him like a good boy and acted like nothing happened.

"Ahaha...Welcome home, Y/N...." Brother awkwardly said.

"Do you mind explaining to me what's happening just now?" I can literally hear my nerves popping inside my body although I'm smiling like an angel outside.

The next moment I said that, I was immediately dragged to the sofa while Akihiko was being kicked down by my brother. He went into the kitchen and poured a glass of my favourite juice and passed it to me, then obediently kneel down on the floor, smiling at me.

"Stop with the act, EXPLAIN." I took a sip of my juice and glared at both of them.

"Umm, Akihiko just happened to come by and he's...kinda..ummm down and we quarrelled and then we umm... fought on the sofa...yeah..." My brother should really improve his lying skills.

"Ah yeah, fighting with your clothes and pants off. Sure." I sarcastically said. I then turned around and looked at Akihiko, waiting for his explanation.

"I was... a little sad and angry and I'm taking out my rage towards Haruki. I'm sorry."  Akihiko lowered his head.

My brother and I were startled. I sighed and stood up from the sofa and pulled up those two men. Akihiko was 100 times heavier than my brother, to be honest. I can see my left arm hurting tomorrow.