𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chp 6:

"Wanna go to my house and eat some desserts?" He beamed.

'No, but how the heck did I end up here… I'm sure I declined his invitation…' I was sitting in Ugetsu's car, rethinking my life decision.

I sighed while looking at Ugetsu, who was sitting beside me, driving. I took out my phone and searched for some classical music to spend my time in the car.

I then connected my earphones to my phone and leaned down to the car seat. I closed my eyes and slept.

[UGETSU's POV:]

I turned around to check on her and found out that she's sleeping soundly beside me.

"Gosh...how can you be so carefree around a man…" I mumbled to myself and grabbed a random blanket that was laying on the backseat and covered her while waiting at the traffic lights.

I rested my head on the steering wheel and stared at her.

"Hmm...she's quite cute…" The words in my mind slipped out my mouth unconsciously.

I flinched and covered my mouth to prevent myself from saying anything like that.

'What the heck...Am I really saying that to a girl?' I was shocked by my own words.

I quickly moved my eyes away from her and tried to distract myself by looking at the scenario outside the window although I couldn't really see anything under the dark sky.

“Mhmm…” Y/N groaned as she moved a little.

I was startled and found myself blushing through the reflection of mine on the window.

Huh?

Wa-wa-wa-wait! Wait. Am I blushing because of her sound? No way…that’s not it…I must be hot! Yeah, definitely.

I took a deep breath and freed all of the thoughts in my mind. The traffic lights finally turned green and we continued our journey.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

After 30 minutes, we reached home. I turned around wanting to wake Y/N up, but seeing her sleeping so comfortably with a little grin on her face made me reconsider my move.

I hopped out of the car and opened the passenger seat’s car door. I cautiously unfasten Y/N’s seatbelt and gently carried her up in my arms.

She groaned again and naturally wrapped her hands around my neck. Her face was leaning on my chest, causing her cheek to squeeze out. 

Her cheek looked as soft as a mochi. I couldn’t help but think that she’s a real life cutie.

I closed the door with my feet and carried her into the house. 

I quietly laid her down on my bed and took off her shoes and then covered her up with my bed’s blanket.

After all of this we’re done, I sat down on the floor beside the bed and stared at her face. I lifted one of my fingers up and poked her cheek. I was shocked by how soft they were.

“Ahh, I wish I could bite them-” What the in the world am I thinking to a high schooler??!

Goddamit, what’s wrong with me?! She’s just a friend and a fan of yours, Ugetsu! Pull yourself together!!

I sighed and buried my face into my arms. I peeped at Y/N through the gaps between my arms, she was sleeping soundly and so peaceful.

Looking at her, makes me wants to…sleep too…