CHP 15

Chp 15:

“I’m… gonna sleep here?” Both of us were standing in front of the couch in the living room when he showed a slight confused face.

“Of course. Don’t you dare step into my room even once.” I warned him seriously.

“It was a perfect chance to do the ‘there’s only one bed’ scene in real life…” He purposely mumbled his words out loud for me.

“Dare to touch me and you shall never play your violin ever again.” I glared at him.

“Ouch, that’s mean…” He sulked.

“I don’t care, make sure you leave before 10 tomorrow morning.” I walked away without turning around despite him complaining about it.

‘This psycho better not let my brother find out that he's here.’ I closed my eyes, unpeaceful.

———————————————————-

*door opening sound

‘Hm? What the fu*k does this guy want?? It’s literally past midnight?!’ I kept my eyes closed as tight as I could just to ‘see’ what he would do at this late hour in a girl’s room.

CREAKKKK

‘He pulled my study desk’s chair?’ Silence remained afterwards…

“Sigh….” 

Why is he sighing now??

I pretended not to notice him while I was faking my sleep.

“SIGHHHHHHHHHHH…..”

“Okay okay, what do you want now?” I knew he made that loud sigh on purpose but I’ll just go along with him once. 

“I can’t sleep…” He timidly said while fidgeting with the pillow.

“Oh my gosh, what are you? A 2 year old baby? Come on…” I rolled my eyes in frustration. I did not purposely wake up to hear this shit.

“I really can’t sleep…” He repeated it once again but with a more pitiful look.

“You’re waiting for me to invite you to sleep on my bed, right?” I crossed my arms and smirked playfully.

“Yes!” His eyes shone like a boy finally getting his favorite ice cream.

“Hm? Beg me then.” I was definitely having fun.

“Please?” 

“Huh? That’s all you got? Then fu*k off please.” I pretended to go back to sleep knowing that he would stop me.

He stood up from the chair, put down his pillow and slowly approached me. I held my blanket tightly in front of myself as a shield, not knowing what would happen next. 

He then crawled onto my bed and then slowly towards me. Without realizing, his whole body was on top of me. 

I could feel his wild gaze and breath. My heartbeat was rising from time to time almost instantly. I stared deeply into his eyes, knowing that my face now is flushed with redness.

“What..what are you doing…n-now..?” I couldn’t help but stutter.

“Please, y/n...” He whispered with his deep, husky voice, a voice I’ve never heard before.

“It’s fine, y-you can sleep here, please g-go away..” I quickly avoided his eyes and turned my head around. But that wasn’t enough to calm myself down.