I like you

Chp 10:

"Um..." I tried to avoid eye contact with the couple sitting in front of me and Ugetsu in the cafeteria of the amusement park.

Shit. This is awkward...

WHY THE HECK IS UENOYAMA AND MAFUYU HERE?!

"So...are you guys dating?" Uenoyama asked bluntly.

"NO!" I was so shocked at that sudden question and nearly choked on my drink.

"Why would I date an old man like him?" I showed Ugetsu a disgusted face so that they believe I despise him from the bottom of my heart.

"But didn't you two hugged each other and um share the same food...like what a couple will do?" Uenoyama raised his eyebrow in confusion as he literally was standing behind us while someone stole my second kiss.

"I-I umm, those were accidents. Yeah." I took a big sip on the coffee to calm myself down after telling a big lie.

'It's okay, I'm lucky enough that they only saw the hugging part...' I felt a bit relieved.

"Yea sureee. ACCIDENTS. Okay." Uenoyama didn't seem to believe me at all. But who would believe that obvious lie though.

"IT IS! Then what are you two doing here? Shouldn't y'all be practicing for your next performance?" I asked.

"Well, it's our day off today. Soo, I'm taking my boyfriend out." Uenoyama blushed intensely, especially after saying the word 'boyfriend'.

"Yep, we're on a date today." Mafuyu beamed and intentionally wrapped his arms around Uenoyama.

"P-please don't look at me with that face..." Uenoyama turned his face away from Mafuyu.

"Whyyyy~"

This fu*king couple....

"Ah. Why not have a group date later?" Mafuyu suddenly suggested.

"I told you me and him are no-"

"Sure! It should be fun if more people are around." I was being cut by Ugetsu's words.

"What?" I was surprised by his fast reply.

"Why? Do you like to be alone with me more?" He smiled at me mischievously.

"Can I slap you?"

———————

And so, we went for a group date.

———————

"ONE MORE ROUND!!" I shouted to them.

"Please..."

"No more roller coasters..." Uenoyama and Ugetsu seemed dead while sitting on the bench after 3 rounds of roller coasters while Mafuyu was just casually fanning them.

"Tsk, fine..." I pouted and sat down with them.

"Ahhh, it's a fun day!!" I stretched my stiffened body for a bit.

"So how do you want to thank me for bringing you here?" Ugetsu turned around to me and smiled as if riding 3 times on roller coasters was nothing at all.

"Fine, fine. I'll buy you some drinks." I was getting ready to go but was stopped by Mafuyu.

"I'll help you buy it. Let's go, Uenoyama." Mafuyu smiled then dragged Uenoyama with him and left both of us behind.