Chapter 45

A/N: Speeding the story up after Melinda POV

"Baby he was just helping out. I didn't know who to call since you weren't answering." I explained myself when we got in the room. "I don't give a damn what happened. I was busy doing shit and I get back to some nigga in my house. The fuck wrong with you?" He walked closer to me and I got scared. "So you just wanted me to do everything by myself?" "Hell yeah." He scoffed. I didn't say anything. I just looked at the bed and he followed my eyes.

"Why my sheets ain't on the bed? Yall fucking in my house too?!" He yelled. "No! RJ threw up on it a lot." I told him. "You better be lucky I don't have cameras in here." He pointed his finger in my face. I turned around to the bed and grabbed Yani to go put her in her room.

*

"Hello." I spoke walking into Carter's. "Hey, how are you?" She asked, getting up from her desk to go to the table she had in her huge office. "Could be better." I sighed. "Awe. What's wrong?" She asked allowing me to seat at the table. "My oldest son is in the hospital and Roshon don't even care. He only was worried about another man being there to help me." I told her and she shook her head.

"Men these days." She scoffed. "That's no man." I rolled my eyes and she laughed sitting next to me. "I'm serious. He don't give two damns about his kids and that hurts me." I placed my elbows on the table and my head in my hands. "I'm sorry." She placed her hand on my shoulder. "It's fine. Just want this divorce to go smoothly." I told her. "And I have no problem helping you. In fact, the papers you've signed have already been mailed to his office." She says and I smiled. "Really?" "Yes ma'am."

-

"I'll see you in court!" Was the last thing Roshon told me before storming out the house.

Beginning of August

Heaven POV

"Hey." I smiled when Caution walked through the door alone. "Where's Glenn?" I questioned. "He told the guards he had to leave." He shrugged. "Oh. It would've been helpful if he told me that but ok." He came and sat down.

"Do me a favor before you start?" He scooted his chair back. "What?" I questioned. "Come sit on Santa's lap." I patted his lap and I laughed. "No." I said but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "Where's my mouthwash and bottle since you think I don't take care of myself in here?" He asked. I laughed before going in my purse for his mouthwash and bottle. "I remember thinking you was playing about this." He shook his head. I always make sure I have mouthwash and my empty travel bottle for him to spit the mouthwash in when I have him because I can't get enough of his lips.

"And I wasn't." I smirked as he closed the bottle top tight. "Ight I'm done now. Can you straddle me and give me my kiss?" I put the stuff back I my purse and looked at him. "I have on a dress." "And you're wasting time." He says. I sighed and straddled him. "Gimme dem lips gurl." He giggled and his foolishness before kissing lips. Without my permission, I hips started moving causing both of us to groan. "Sorry." I pulled out the kiss embarrassed. He chuckled before kissing me again and putting his hands on my hips, guiding them. "Caution stop." I moaned grabbing his wrists.

"Caution!" I gasped when he picked me up and laid me down on the table. "What are you doing?" I sat up just for him to push me back down. "Caution I need to talk to you about your case." I moaned lightly when his hands went up my dress to my thongs. "You shouldn't have wore this today." He looked at me with pure want in his eyes as he pulled them down. "Caution don't." I tried to stop his hands as he pushed my dress up. He smirked at me before going in.

"Fuck." I hissed lowly as his tongue did its magical thing. I thought he was done when he stood up from squatting and I figured he knew that's what I was thinking because he smirked. "If you think I'm done, you have mistaken." He grabbed the chair and pulled it all the way up to the table and sat down in it. He was now face-to-face to my vagina. "You finna make me sore as hell." I eyed him and he smirked yet again. "I'm glad you know." Before I can even respond, he had my legs on his shoulder and his arms around my thighs to stop me from backing away.