Chapter 11 ⚠️

Christmas Night

Heaven POV

Christmas was awesome, as always. I just wished my parents and grands were here with me. "Heav we going out tonight?" Lai asked me as I got ready to leave. "You want to?" I asked the question I already knew the answer to. "But of course." She said in a wanna be British accent. "I guess we can." I laughed. "But I have work in the morning." She did a big over dramatic sigh. "You always working. Take a day off!" She exclaimed. "I did. I took Saturday off."

"Wow. One day since Thanksgiving." I laughed. "Shut up Lai. Before I change my mind." "You ain't changing nothing. Let's go tell these oldies we out!"

*

"Damn Angel!" I smiled hearing that voice. I didn't even know who I was dancing on.... I should stop dancing on random people. "Are you stalking me?" I asked him. "Na. I always come to The Office on Christmas." He says just as I turned around. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yeah. Who you here with?" He asked. Before I can answer, Laila showed up. "I am. Problem?" He put his hands up in surrender. "Nope. Just came to say hi. See you tomorrow right?" "Yes." I nodded. "Great." He was about to walk away but then stopped. "Wear something long, almost red carpet like. But no black. Actually, wear white." He says. "Ok." I say unsure. He smiled once before walking away.

"What's tomorrow?" Laila smirked. "Nosey much?" I laughed taking my drink from her. "Hell yeah. Y'all was just going through it no?" She asked. "Lai, there is no y'all when it comes to him and I." She rolled her eyes before going back to dancing.

*
*

"Okay. What about this dress? Too...... Little." I questioned. "I like it." Em says. "What about you Lai?" Emily and Lai knew each other, which I didn't know. I actually see Emily and I's relationship growing. "The question is, what shoes?" She says and I laughed. "I don't know." I shrugged. "You know you gotta bust em with some red bottoms!" Emily says. She and Lai high fived when I went to take the dress off.

"It's these Loui's that have had my eyes for the longest. Now I think I have a reason to buy them." I say while in the fitting room. "You always need a reason, I just buy." Laila says. "Yeah I know. I just like to have a reason so that I won't feel guilty on spending my money." They laughed at me as I walked out the room with the dress.

The dress was strapless, the back was cut out completely so I can't wear a bra, but I can wear underwear. It fitted tight from top all the way down with a slit on my left leg from my knee down.

Good thing the weather is bearable. If we were anywhere but South Florida, I wouldn't have been able to wear this dress.

"Tonight for sure though." I heard after I paid for my shoes (shoe in picture). "Hell yeah." "Ok. What are you two talking about?" I asked. "Nothing you gotta worry about." Lai goes. "Bet not be."

*

"You look... Shit." I heard him mumble making me giggle. "I'm guessing that's a compliment?" "Oh. No." He rubbed the back if his neck. Which I found cute. "You look beautiful." He says looking me in the eyes. "Thank you. You look handsome yourself." I told him. He wore an all white Armani suit with Prada's. The first two buttons of his shirt were unbutton, revealing a gold necklace/chain that was tucked in.

"I did a lil sum sum." I laughed. "You ready to go?" He let out his hand. "Yeah." I grabbed it allowing him to lead the way to his car.

Opening the door of his all white Rolls Royce Wraith for me, I slid in. "Do all your cars have to match what you have on?" I asked when he got in the driver's seat. "No. Only sometimes. You're the only woman I've ever let sit in the front seat in any of my cars besides my sister." He tells me. "What about your mother?" I asked shocked. "Nope." He shrugged. "And why not?" I asked. "I honestly don't have the answer for that."