Chapter 3

Caution POV

"Damn you drive like me." I shook my head getting out my car to go in the house. "You taught me how to drive sooo... Why is he still here?" She groaned making me chuckle. "All I know is they bet not be fucking." "Do you ever have a filter?" "Nah." I shook my head and said fast.

"So who this nigga you going out with?" I laid across her bed. "My boyfriend name is Thomas." I seen her roll her eyes through he mirror. "Oh you still with him?" I stared at the ceiling. "Yeah. That's what you do when you're in love." She said in a duh tone. "Man. Shut that love shit up. You're only 19 talking bout love." I shook my head. "No you need to stop messing with these hoes before you catch something and find someone that actually wants to love yo ugly ass." I grunted when she plopped on my stomach.

"Trust yo bro wraps it up. Always strapped. Don't need babies no time soon." "Are you at least going to get out of this whole fuck and duck stage and like date someone?" She asked moving from on top of me. "Sure." I shrugged. "You're pathetic." I chuckled. She knows my sure's all to while. I say sure when I don't want to say yes or no.

Heaven POV

"I really don't have trouble finding a man Lai." I laid down on Laila's bed coming from the cemetery. "So why don't you go out on dates?" She says laying next to me. "Because I have something called a job to tend to. I don't need no man." "But you want one." She says. "I mean, I wouldn't mind. It's just not a priority of mine." She laughed. "Since you wanna laugh, what about you? When you going to stop toying with these guys mind and stick to one?" I asked. "When I find the one my vagina once to stick to." I shook my head. "Heav I'm just playing." She laughed. "But come on, what's wrong with what I'm doing? Niggas do it all the time and get applauded for it. But once a female have a mindset of just having a good orgasm, it's wrong or bad?" She expressed. "I'm not staying that females shouldn't and men should. I just don't respect it in a man or woman." "So you don't respect me as a person?" She sat up to look at me. "No not that. I just don't respect the fact of you giving it up to people you barely know." I shrugged. "So you calling me a hoe now." She did that twitch with her nose that she does when she's mad. "No. Lai I'm not calling you nothing. I was just saying-" she cut me off. "I understand. You can leave though." "Laila." I sighed. "Please leave before I ask you to." I got out the bed and grabbed my D.Rose 4.5s. "Call me Lai. Love you." I said knowing she didn't want to hear that right bout now.

Laila is a different person of character. Once she feels insulted, she'll shut the person that she felt did the insulting. This is not the first time she's every been offended by anything. I know that she'll call me we've been through this and worst. But at the end of the day, she's still my sister.

I started up my BMW and made a decision to pamper myself. Something I haven't done in a while.

"Have a heavenly day Heaven!" I giggled at Ms. G, the lady that does my hair, says. "Thanks Ms. G. Have a good day everyone." I smiled before walking out. Today I just got a wash and blow out and Ms. G redid my curls and I got a mani-pedi. Yes it's something I can do in my own home, but it just doesn't feel as good as when I let someone else do it.

"That'll look good on you." I turned to see a man smiling at me. "I like it actually." I smiled back. He was a nice looking, well a fine looking, man. Well build like he hits the gym but not too much. "It looks good for your skin tone." He says. "Thank you." I turned around looking at the rack full of clothes.

"My name's William. If you wanted to know." I looked up to see him now standing in front of me on the other side of the rack. "Or you can call me Will. Or you can ignore me." I giggled. "Great I get a laugh."

"I'm Heaven." I shook his hand since he was now standing next to me. "Well Ms. Heaven, I was wondering if you could accompany me in lunch or dinner or coffee, if you don't drink coffee than hot chocolate. If not hot chocolate then something is wrong with you and I should back away." I laughed and he grinned. "So when are you free?" "Why should I want to occupy my time with you?" He smirked. "Because I made you laugh and can continue to do so. Now when are you free?" I folding my arms over my chest. "Right now is my only free time that I know of-" he cuts me off. "Late Lunch it is then."

"Nice ride." He says looking at my BMW. "Thanks." I put my bags into the truck and he added more of my bags he was carrying. I shopped at more stores inside the mall before my stomach started talking to me and he offered to keep me company. "I can take you to your car to follow you to the restaurant." I suggested closing the trunk door. "I can walk." I opened my door. "Just get in." He chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

"So wait! You pushed your mom in the pool then jumped in and started dunking her?" Will really had me laughing the whole time we've been together. "Yep. Then she caught me later on getting out the shower. I ain't get a beating so bad in my life." I had to stop eating in order not to choke. "I'm glad she waited for everybody to leave. But she ain't have to get me while I was naked. I don't like showing my growing to any ole body." He says. "Any ole body? She's your mother. I'm pretty sure she's seen a penis in her lifetime and is not worried about her son's while she's beating him for wetting her hair." He said that she had just came from the hair salon and spent that money so he had to pay in a beating.

"You deserved that." I pointed to him with my fork. "Yeah I know. But it was worth it. So any moments where you did something bad to your parents? Probably not, you're too sweet." He chuckled and I looked down at my plate with a blank face. "Did I say something wrong?" He says noticing my face. "No, you're right, I was too sweet." I placed a fake smile. "Excuse me for a second." I got out the booth and he stood himself. Manners I see. "Don't be saying you going to the bathroom and gonna leave me here." I laughed a little before walking towards the restroom.

After relieving myself, I washed my hands and made my way back to our table. "Everything ok?" He asked. "Mhm. Thanks for asking." I sat to continue my food. "Did you do anything to my food?" I questioned before eating since he was looking at me. "Maybe." He shrugged sitting back. "No like forreal. I wanted this." I look at him seriously but a little sad. "I'm just messing with you. Nothing happened." He chuckled making me blush. "Don't mess with me and my food." I laughed. "Ok. Now I know. I won't do it again." He says which had my eyebrow rise.

"Again?" He smirked. "I really like your company and seeing you laughing makes me believe you like mine too." He says. "Oh really?" I chuckled. "Yes." I shook my head. "I have the check right here." The waiter began to give Will the check. "Oh. I got it." I began taking out my wallet. "Just give it to me." I looked at Will. "I can pay for my own lunch." I told him. "I know but it was my idea so my treat." With that he slid his card in the book and gave it back to the waiter.

"I don't appreciate you picking up the bill. We could've at least split it." I pouted as we walked to our cars. "We could've, but we didn't." He shrugged. "Because you wouldn't let me." I touched his chest with my index finger to feel a brick. "You'll live." He laughed. "Whatever." I said before reaching in my purse to grab my phone. "Excuse me really quick." He nodded and I walk a couple steps away. Not too far and not too close where he could here my conversation.

"Hello?" "Can you stay the night?" I laughed. "It depends on how you feeling." I say. "I'll see you tonight. Love you." I shook my head when hearing the dial tone indicating the end.

"So it was nice meeting you." I say to Will as we reached our cars that were parked next to each other. "Wow. Getting rid of me I see." "No. I'm not." I defended myself. "I'm just messing with you. I see your gullible." He says. "I am not. Bye!" I opened my door.