Chapter 34

Caution POV

It's been about a week since I've been arrested and I just been sitting in here doing shit. I've seen Angel come in here for some clients, but never once did she look my way. She even has my cell mate as a client and when they came to get him, she ain't even look in my direction. Matter of fact, she with him right now.

But I know all of this is my fault. I'm not talking about the reason I'm locked up because I know I ain't kill that man. I have my own forensics and anthropology team so I know about everyone I ever killed. Yeah nigga, I'm smart. So when they was talking about some Jack or Jake nigga, I was lost.
Anyways, back to my Angel. I knew if it wasn't for me going off so many times in front of her about not having no kids, I probably wouldn't have hurt her. I know I had hurt her the most with my response after she gave me the pictures. But I was surprised as hell. Shit, scared too. How tf am I suppose to react??

Part of me was mad that she waited so long to tell me. But then that other part understood why she held off on telling me; although, I didn't want to listen to that other part. I wanted to be mad at her like she was mad at me. But the more I would get mad at her, the madder I got with myself.

"Thanks again." My cell mate was making his way back into the cell. He says to call him G. "You're welcome. I'll see you next week." I heard Angel, looking in their direction, I spotted her and she spotted me but then changed her eye direction before walking away. My lips formed into a smirk as I watched her ass as she walked away.
"Man, she is fine as fuck man." G says before sitting down on his bed. "Yeah I know." I mugged him. "Whoever broke her heart is a dumb ass." He says. "She said someone broke her heart?" I asked. "Naw, she don't talk about her personal shit. With her it's strictly business. But I can tell, I see her just about once a week and she looks happy. Now I can see that she's forcing happiness. She ain't happy." He shrugged.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked changing the subject. "About a year and a half." He says and my mouth dropped. "And you still ain't get trailed?" He shook his head no. "That's some bullshit." He chuckled. "Yeah I know. White bitches." I laughed. "You got fam?" I asked him. Shit I can be in here for more than a year before getting a hearing, might as well have some type bond with G.
"Parents, 2 sisters, and a 3 year old." He tells me. "You?" He adds. "Grandparents, a sister, and the day I got arrested, I found out my girlfriend was pregnant." I shook my head. "Damn man. Congrats tho." He says. "Yeah I guess." I said and he chuckled. "What?" I asked.

"You don't want the kid do you?" He asked. "I mean I ain't want kids right now, I wanted to wait until I was a lil older. It ain't nothing I can do na." I shrugged. "What happens if you get convicted, what you gon do then?" He asked. "Ion even know. I honestly don't want to think about her having the baby without me." It felt like I was talking to my own damn conscious. "So you do want the kid." He smirks.
"Nigga I told you, it ain't nun I can do but accept the fact that my girl having my kid." I mugged G before laughing with him. "Just clarifying."

Emily POV

"Hey." I greeted Aaron while getting in his car. "Sup. You look nice." He says and I smiled. "Thanks you too." He smirked. "I know. You ain't gotta say it." I rolled my eyes. "Can you go before I change my mind?" He chuckled. "Sure." He says while pulling out of my condo.

"Where are we going anyways? I hope I dressed right for it." I questioned my attire. "What you have on is fine." He says, not answering my initial question. "Why can't you tell me where you're taking me?" I asked. "What if we weren't going anywhere? What if I just wanted to chill?" He snaps and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Well excuse me for asking where I'm being taken." He switched his position so that he right hand was on the steering wheel and his left elbow was on the window with his head on his fist. He actually looked sexier mad, which was why I was looking at him while biting down on bottom lip.
"You mad?" I asked. "Naw. But don't be surprise if I turn this car around and take you ass where I picked you up from." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Boy please. You're the main one that's been trying and trying to get me on a date with you and you finally have a chance. Get out of here." He smirked. "Is that right?" He glanced a look at me. "Mhm."

*

We ended up just doing dinner and a movie. He acted like he couldn't tell me that. That boy is so silly and that have me falling for him.

"Hey Em." Heaven says knocking my thoughts. "Good morning." I smiled. "Do you have a minute?" She asked me. "Of course." I got up and followed her to her office.

"Do you think it's wrong for me to be mad at Caution?" She asks. "I don't know. I mean, he is your client." I shrugged. "Yeah I know. It's just I really miss him." She pouted and I laughed. "It's normal to miss your man's penis." I burst out in laughter when she gasped and threw a pen at me. "It's true." I said and she joined me laughing.

"Shut up. Get out!" She continued to laugh. "We still on for lunch?" I asked. "Yeah. Now out." She shook her head as I got up to leave.

Heaven POV
Sunday

I am now 2 months or 8 weeks pregnant and I believe the weight starting to come. Right now, I'm at my Aunt and Uncle's house and we're about to have Sunday Dinner. And by we, I mean Harvey, Heather, Ajay, Lai, Josh, Em, my aunt and uncle, and myself. This is going to be the day I tell everyone about my pregnancy.

"So, I have some news to share." I smiled as we ate on our desserts. "What is it?" My aunt says, and everyone's attention was now on me. "Well uh, I don't know how to say it some I'm just gonna say it." I started to get nervous. "Just say it." Josh smirked. "I'm pregnant." I finally say. "What does that mean?" Heather asks. "TeTe's gonna have a baby." I tell her. "Yay!" She cheered just as Harvey stood up from the table.

"Harvey." I called after him. "Harvey!" I yelled when he walked out of the dining room. I looked down at my slice of strawberry cake, not even wanting to eat it anymore.

"Heav what do you mean you're pregnant? I didn't even know you were having sex." My aunt says. "And who are you pregnant by?" My uncle asks. "I've only had sex with my boyfriend." I shrugged ignoring Uncle James' question. "Heaven?" He says. Laila and Emily stayed quiet. Laila looked shocked and kinda piss and Em looked happy, which made me feel a little better, Josh was just looking at me sympathetically.

"Yes?" "Where is the father of your child?" He asks. "In jail." I mumbled sticking my fork into the cake repeatedly. "In what? How the hell are you with someone that is in jail?" My aunt yells. "He's not convicted of anything, he was just arrested for some things that I am not allowed to talk about because I am his lawyer." I explained lowly.

"What's his name?" My uncle asks. "C." I said causally. "C?" He asks. "Or D." I shrugged. "Heaven!" He yelled. "Caution! His name is Caution." I practically yelled. "Hell no. Oh hell, fuck no. Heaven are you stupid? There's only one nigga I know of in this world by the name of Caution and you fucking him and claiming him as your boyfriend. And where is he now? Locked the fuck up." He snaps. Tears flew down my faces and everyone of his words and more pounded into my head.

Getting up from the table, I ran to the nearest bathroom and emptied out every piece of food we just had for dinner.

Picture of Harvey