Chapter 28

"Word on the street y'all got some type of significant other." Bronco says. "Maybe." I say. The hell went through this nigga head last night after we left. "Well, I was thinking. Fly them up here for a set up." He says. Before I could snap, O did. "What you mean? Hell naw. My family already in danger because of me what makes you think I wanna bring wifey up it in? Raiding yeah, down. But getting our girls involved is a fuck no." "What happened to the loyalty Blade?" Bronco smirked.

"We still have loyalty, that shit ain't leave. But we together when we say no to the set up. We agreed on a raid, so that's what the fuck we're going to do. Join y'all team to help take this niggas out and get this money. Deal or what?" I questioned.

Friday Night

"Y'all sure y'all wanna do this?" I asked as we dressed in all black. "What else can we do?" Josh asked. "Yeah, shit at least we getting 48% of everything we take. Along with keeping our connect." O says and I just nodded. 48% is a hell of a lot! "Iight. Let's pray."

*

"Answer that for me." I told Josh. He did and put the phone on speaker.

"Sup!"
"Boy you better watch how you answer the phone." I chuckled.
"You sound like my sister." I told Angel and she laughed.
"Can I borrow your car?" She asks.
"For what?" I asked.
"Just because." She says lowly and I chuckled.
"Go ahead." I told her and the guys looked at me like I was on that stuff.
"You not even gonna ask which one?" She says.
"Naw, go ahead. They all need to go for a spin anyways."
"Okay. What time you guys get back today?"
"Don't know yet why?"
"Cause I sorta made some plans for us and Lai also was doing a lil something. Just cause it's Valentine's Day." I can tell she shrugged her shoulders.
"What type of plans?" I questioned.
"You'll see when you get here. Just make sure you're alone."
"Why?"
"You asking too many questions Caution." She laughed.
"Just know you better get dropped off alone." She says before hanging up.

"Dammmmnnnn. My nigga finna get some pussay!!" Josh yelled out and me and O fell out laughing. "You ain't hear her? Laila got sum planned for yo ass too." I reminded him. "Yeah but I bet her neck game ain't as good as Heaven's." O says and we stopped laughing. "The fuck's that supposed to mean?" We both said. "Nothing damn." He chuckled.

"C pussy whipped." O smirks making Josh laugh. "Shut the hell up." I shook my head.

Heaven POV

"Good Afternoon Ladies!" I say when Lai and I walked in the shop. "Hey." They respond. "Ms. G, who's next in your chair?" I asked her giving her a side hug. "I have a full day Ms. Heaven." She tells me. "Really? Well who got me?" I asked and they laughed. "You should've made your appointment like I did." Lai goes before sitting in one of my worker's chair. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes before going to get my pedicure.

-

"Walk up." I laughed at Laila. We were getting out of Caution's Maserati going into the mall and she says that we have to walk slow and sexy because we just came from the shop. I have on ripped high waisted jeans with a tank top crop top and opened toe Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. My nails and lipstick is the same bright red color and my hair is bone straight, the way Caution likes it. Lai has on NO CLOTHES AT ALL!! She have on this colorful Nicki Minaj looking bra with the shorts that matched, showing her belly button ring and some Christiana Louboutin heels. Her nails and lipstick is the same bright pink color and as for her hair, really right curls so it can drop later on tonight.

"So tell me, is Caution the thong or boyshorts type?" She asked when we walked inside Victoria Secret, and like expected, it was packed. "Thong," I tell her and we shared a laugh, "what about Josh?" I asked. "He's the nothing type." I turned my head to look at her fast on and she laughed. "Y'all nasty." "Us? Josh told me about what happened before Caution got on that jet." She rose her eyebrow. "Shut up. Caution and I's business is our business." I blushed before picking me up a matching lace thong set for tonight and future wear.

"Awe look at bestfriend blushing." She nudged me. "Shut up."

*

Hearing the doorbell ring, I ran a brush threw my hair and made sure I was looking right. I stuck my head around the corner to make sure it was Caution. Seeing his back, I went to go open the door.

"Are you going to turn around?" I smirked. "Well hello to you too Ange- Damn." He cut himself off when he turned and saw me. "See something you like?" I asked, biting down on my bottom lip. "Fuck yeah." He says before pushing me into the wall and grabbing both hands full of my butt, kissing me.

I moaned a few times before roughly pushing him off of me. Doing so, I saw the lust in his eyes. "You're going to have to wait baby boy." I kissed him before closing the door and walking away in my Brian Atwood heels. I wore a "Valentines Day" matching bra and thong that was red, white, and pink. "That ass tho." I looked back to see Caution following me and smirked at him staring at me.

"You hungry?" I asked not commenting to what he said. "You finna feed me?" He smiled. "Mhm. But you gotta go shower first." "Why?" "Cause I said so. Dirty boy." "You better watch yo mouth." He say palming my butt making a sound to come out my mouth. "Go. I already got everything ready for you in the bathroom for when you get out."

-

"You put yo foot in this girl." Caution sat back in the chair, rubbing his stomach. "Thanks, you want more?" I questioned even though that was his second plate. "Naw I'm straight. Give me some lips." He says when I got his plate to take it to the sink. I pecked his lips before grabbing the plate. "I wasn't talking bout them lips." He smirked and I shook my head walking away.

"Angel I swear, if you walk away one more time, I'm fucking the shit outta yo ass." He says and I giggled. As we were eating, I've gotten up and strutted to some part of my house, knowing he would look. "Mhm. Sure." "Alright try me. That's gon be yo ass." He says. I smirked when feeling his arms wrap around my waist. "You want some cake?" I pointed to my blueberry cake with buttercream icing. "Ion want nun of that cake right now. Right about now, I want some of this cake." He grabbed on my girl, pressing Hazard against me, causing a moanish pant to escape my lips. "Caution stop." I say when he started kissing on my neck.

"Why?" He mumbled on my flesh. "Because I wanna cater to my man." I tell him turning around. "Well yo man is ready for his woman." "And his woman wants to know what exactly do her man wants." I locked my arms around his neck. "He wants a pole and lap dance from his woman." He kept going and I giggled. "Well his woman can make it do with the lap dance, and although his woman do know how to work a pole, she unfortunately do not have a pole set up." I tell him.

"Why not?" He mugged me. "Because it's so cliche now. Doing a pole dance because it's Valentines Day." I say. "But I'd love a pole dance." He pouts. "Well tonight is not your night baby." I kissed him before getting out of his grip.

I grabbed on the front part of his boxers, since that was the only thing he had on (I wasn't going to be the only one walking around this house half naked, giving a show), and pulled him along with me as I went to the living room.

"I likes it rough." He bit down on his bottom lip when I pushed him down on the couch. "So doing that." I pouted straddling his lap. He knows I hate it when he bites down on his bottom lip. And now that I'm pregnant, my hormones react more. He gripped on my butt when I kissed his lips.

Let it go, let it flow, it's alright, it's okay, we're alone baby
[Nivea:] baby i dont mind if you take off my clothes
[both:] let it go, let it flow, it's alright, it's okay, we're alone baby
[R Kelly:] baby girl you can be loud, noone will know
[both:] let it go, let it flow, it's alright, it's okay, we're alone baby
[Nivea:] baby we can take our time
[both:] let it go, let it flow, it's alright, it's okay, we're alone baby
[R Kelly:] so let's keep on touching baby

*

Just know that if I wasn't already pregnant... I would be now.