Chapter 60

Although this book (well book one) is coming to an end, I feel like changing the book cover BUT I am undecided on what picture of Heav to use. SO, can you guys help me?? Just comment 1, 2, 3, 4, or Keep the Original. Thanks!

"Say Merry Christmas mommy." I woke up with Chance on my chest. His head was bobbling up and down with his slob rolling down my neck. "Good morning baby." I kissed all over his face, making him smile. "Merry Christmas Angel." Caution pulled something from behind his back. "Awe, thank you baby. But you didn't have to." I told him as he took Chance. "I know." He smirked as I sat up against the headboard.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked and then opened up the box necklaces come in. "Really?" I asked him with the meanest mug on my face. "What?" He chuckled as I took the pregnancy test out of the box. "Really Caution?" I asked. That's all I had to say. "That's just me warning you that in some months, you gon be walking around here carrying my second seed. But this time, Ima be around." He says as he played with our son.

It was actually cute seeing them interact. Especially yesterday at Lauren's place. It's like the minute Caution picked Chance up, he knew that was his daddy.

"Damn. Daddy put it down last night huh?" I turned around to see Caution watching me as I walked to the bathroom. "I thought you ain't like to be called daddy by someone who ain't yo child." I smirked. "I know but shit. After last night you can call me whatever you like." He flicked his tongue at me I bit down on my bottom lip before going into the bathroom.

"Mommy so fine man." I heard Caution as I laid in the bath he made for me. "You should've seen her last night. The way she was moving that thang." "Caution!" I snapped at him. "You can heard me?" He chuckled. "Baby monitors." I told him. "Oh."

"Damn I miss yo cooking." "I can tell." I giggled watching him eat as I breastfed. "You want more?" I asked. "Please." He nodded. I grabbed his plate and fixed him more before giving it back. "I never knew I was been here right now." He says and I looked at him confused. "What you mean?" I asked.

"Sex at night and then in the morning my girl cooking for me and taking care of my seed. I ain't think this was gon happen for another like 6 years." I smiled as a burped Chance. "I didn't know I'll be taking care of my man and child this soon, but I ain't wanna wait til I'm in my late 20's. But I'm happy this is how my life turning out. At first I ain't wanna to even think about it. But now, now I can say I'm genuinely happy. Baby I haven't been this happy since before my parents died." Tears started falling down my cheeks, but the thing was they weren't sad tears.

"Angel I'm glad you're happy." I laid my head in his chest and he rubbed my back. "I love you baby girl. Don't forget that shit ight?" I nodded my head. "Can you not curse around him?" I mumbled and we laughed. "I can say whatever I like. Ain't that right son?" He took him from me and as soon as Chance saw his face, he started smiling.

"Let's go open up our gifts." He tells me, heading to the living room. "Uh about that." There were a lot of gifts under the tree, but I had them there from other people. "What?" He asked. "Um. I didn't quite get your gift yet." I told him slowly. "So what's all this shit under the tree?" He asked. "Gifts I bought Chance and other people. And gifts that people gave us." I told him. "So you just said he ain't getting none cause he ain't gon be here? That's cool." He says kinda salty. "I honestly ain't want a gift but you ain't even get one. Wow." He shook his head in disbelief. "It could've just been a sticky note saying I love you or some shit." He mumbled.

"Baby I ain't say I wasn't getting you a gift. I just didn't get it yet. I know what I want to get you, but it's kind of expensive. Sooo I was going to wait until the after Christmas sales to go get it. I didn't think you was going to be here for Christmas so I didn't think it mattered when I got it. I'm sorry." I pouted. I honestly didn't wanna pay the thousand of dollars for his gift when I knew it was going to get marked down after Christmas.

"What is it?" He asked me. "You'll see in a few days." I told him, sitting on the couch. "So you forreal?" "Yes! I am." He grabbed a gift from under the tree with one hand. "Well I guess that's when you'll get your gift." He placed Chance in his bouncer and took the gift. "Don't act like that. And if you put him in here, buckle him up please." I got up the strap him in and then followed him.

"Babe." I whined. "Heav." He mocked. "You seriously mad right now?" I asked. "Naw. You just ain't getting your gift until I get mine." He says. "But you just said you didn't want a gift." I said. "But you ain't even think about me if I was getting out earlier than you thought." I sighed. "Okay you're right, I'm sorry. Actually," I just had remembered. "Here." I reached under the tree and gave him the gift that was wrapped. "What's this?" He asked. "Open it."

"I got that made as soon as we got home for the hospital. It was going to be something to keep you going while you was in there. When I found out you couldn't get visitors, I just framed it and-" he cut me off. "I like it." He says and I smiled. It was a small collage of us when I was in labor and afterwards. "Here. Open your gift." He faked like he was going to throw it and chuckled at me flinching.

"How did you know?!?" I nearly screamed when I opened the box. "Damn baby." He chuckled when I tackled him into a hug. "I have been eyeing those heels for years!!" I kissed over his face. "I didn't know you was going to react like this over some shoes." He laughed. "Um yes! Baby I love you!" I squealed. "Yeah love me more because of some shoes." I giggled. "Gimme kiss." I told him. "Ion know where yo lips been." He pushed my face away. "Been on yo d-" he cut me off with a kiss and I laughed a little.

"Go get dressed. We got places to be." He smacked my butt and went to get Chance. "Can I-" "Yes you can put on the heels. Now go'on." I giggled and grabbed my new shoe box and ran upstairs.