Chapter 38

Josh/ Ice POV

Laila rushed out of my house once again so I decided to follow her. As she drove on the highway, I stayed 3 cars behind and a lane over. The more we drove north, the more I wondered where the hell she was going.

I stopped down the block as Laila parked outside this abandoned warehouse which I knew was a trap house. She got out her car, fixed herself up and went in, making me scrunch my face up. Why the hell was she here and why she had to fix herself up before going inside.

I waited a good 20 minutes before driving around the corner and parking. I made sure I had my heat before getting out and walking back around.

"Laila!" My blood boiled when I saw what was going on. Some bitch was choking the shit outta her while sitting on her face, making Lai eat her out and the bitch nigga was hard down in MY pussy.

I pulled him off her and punched him in his face. "Yo ass better let her go and get the fuck off of her before I bust a cap threw yo fucking brains." I spit coldly and she moved. "I'm sorry." Laila cried to me. "You put yo fucking clothes on." I told her before returning to the two idiots.

"If I see or hear about this shit again, I'll kill you on the spot." I pointed my gun to the both of them. Seeing the female scared, I was too happy so I decided just to shoot them both in the leg. "Let me catch yo ass slipping nigga." I told him. "Yo ass lucky I'm not robbing yo ass. But don't be surprise if yo shit come up missing." I smirked before picking Laila up bridal style with one arm and keeping my gun up with the other.

"Yo Wade, I need you and Peanut to come pick a car up for me." I called Wade after I walked us to the car and put Laila in the front seat.
"Where it at?" He asked just as I cranked up and sped off.
"I'll text you the address. And listen, it's at a trap. Don't go in starting no shit. Just get the car and take it to the trap." I snapped.
"Yeah. We got it."
"Iight. One." I hung up and threw my phone into my cup holder.

My grip on the wheel was tight as fuck as I drove.

"Why the fuck you ain't tell the shit that's been going on with yo ass." I snapped hitting the wheel and she jumped. "I'm sorry." She continued to cry. "There ain't no fucking sorries Laila damn. That shit don't fucking sit well with me. Yo ass in that bitch letting a nigga rape you and shit and you ain't ask nobody for help. How the fuck you think that shit make me feel as yo nigga Laila huh? Not fucking well. You shouldn't told me this shit. I would've handled it." I snapped and she just continued to cry.

"How long has this shit been going on?" I asked calming down, softly touching her thigh. "Like 5 months." She shrugged. "5 fucking months and-" I cut myself off trying to calm down. "And you ain't think to tell no one." "He said that if I told, he would kill me." I sighed and pulled the car over.

"Lai look at me." I tugged on her chin until she looked. "I'm not gon let shit happen to you iight. I could've protect you from the shit as soon as you would've told me." I say and she nodded. I pulled her into my chest and rubbed her back. "Josh, I'm pregnant." She whispered and I stiffed up.

*

"Sup Heav." I sighed as I carried Laila in. She managed to cry herself to sleep and I wanted her to wash up and Heaven's house was the quickest to get to. "Hey Josh. What's going on?" She asks. "I'll explain later. Can she go shower?" I asked. "Yeah go ahead."

-

"This is horrible." Heaven shook her head trying to stop the tears. After Laila showered, she went and got in Heav's bed so me and Heav was in the living room. "Yeah I know man." I wiped my face and sighed. "We'll get through it. She'll get through it." She assured patted my shoulder.

"She's pregnant Heav." I looked up at the ceiling and bit down on my lip to prevent from crying. "By?" She says hesitantly. "She don't know. She just told me today in the car." Heaven wrapped her arms around my neck and allowed me to cry into her shoulder. "This shit is all fucked up man." "All we can do now bro is pray." She tells me. "Yeah I know but shit. I feel like I need to do more. I know I gotta tell her about Mx2 it's only gonna make her feel more safe towards that world."

"If you feel that way, then talk to her about telling my uncle what's going on and if she cooperate with telling, you then ask him if you can tell her. But I understand where you're coming from." She says. "Yeah. Thanks." I got up and wiped my face. "Don't worry about it. Your shirts have more of my tears in them then mine have yours." We laughed.

"Cause you a crybaby." "Shut up. I'm not a crybaby, I'm pregnant." She defended herself. "Them hormones don't come that damn fast." I laughed. "Mine did." She shook her head.

"You made up with C?" I asked. "Yeah." She blushed. "Oohh shit. You over here blushing." "Josh shut up. That's my baby." She smiled, covering her cheeks. "Awwwee y'all so cute." I teased her. "You gon give him some everytime you see him huh?" "Why people keep saying that?" She groaned and I laughed.

"Cause you pregnant, yo baby daddy is locked up, and you his lawyer. But a lil heads up, my nigga like that type of kinky shit." She rolled her eyes. "Shut the hell up."

Heaven POV

"What?" I snapped when opening the door for my brother. "Damn Heav chill, can I come in?" I rolled my eyes and stepped to the side, letting him. "Why are you here?" "I can't come visit my baby sister?" He goes. "No." I answered taking my seat back next to Josh.

"Why you here?" Harvey mugged Josh. "Cause I can be." Josh replied simply. "What's with you and these fuck boys Heav?" Josh and I both stood up and before I could say something, Josh did.

"Listen here homeboy, I'm not finna sit here and let you disrespect me and my brother. I can really knock you clean out right about fucking now, but out of the respect of my sis, I'm gon cool it." He snapped. "Nigga she ain't none of yo sister!" "And I'm supposed to be yo sister?" I asked. "So you on his side?" Harvey questioned.

"He's been a better brother to me than you have. Every since you came home, you ain't do nothing but judge me and my relationship. Well guess what? Fuck you and yo judgements. I can really live without people judging me. I get it, I'm pregnant with a kingpin's baby who happens to be my client. So fucking what? Build a bridge and walk the fuck over it. Or you can stay where you are and I'll continue to move throughout the world without you." I am sick and tired of Harvey! And I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired of him.

"Well since you feel that way, I should leave huh?" Harvey chuckled and walked out my living room. But once his walked past he mumbled something towards Josh.

"Look'a here nigga. My brother already beat the fuck outta yo ass. I got a whole bunch of shit bubbling up in me. You don't want to pop it. Trust me." Josh warned without even looking at him. Harvey smirked and walked right into Josh's face. "Hit me." He dared.

"Josh don't." I got in between them and faced Josh when I noticed his hands ball up. "That's what I thought. Fuck boy." Harvey laughed and that made Josh jump at him, bringing his hands up. "Joshua, chill." I placed my hands on his chest and tried my hardest to keep him back, just as Laila walked out of my room.

"What's going on?" She asked. Harvey was still laughing his ass off, which I don't know why. He's my blood and all, but I know that with just one hit from Josh and he would be gone.

"Harvey can you please leave?" I asked nicely, although I was pissed off but he still wanted to stand here being an ass.

"Harvey get out of my house!" I yelled at him. "Yo house? You mean the house dad pay for?" He snickered and I let go of Josh to face him.

"Daddy ain't pay for this. I did with my hard working money. For your fucking information, I ain't never touch the money left from daddy nor mommy. Neither did I touch the money our grandparents left us and I do not plan on touching that money unless I absolutely have to. So before you go throwing shit in my face, you need to check yo brain. Now like I said before, get the fuck out my damn house." I gritted between my teeth while Josh held me back.

Like Dammmmnnnnnn Heav! Snap Game Too Serious!