Freedom Pt. 2 ⚠️

Caution POV

As I walked into the house, people stopped what they were doing and stared at me "Damn, y'all just gon stare at a nigga or wassup?" I questioned.

"She's gon kill yo ass." Josh told me when he came up to me. I smirked at him. "Naw. Ima kill that ass." He shook his head and we dapped. "Lai had the baby?" I asked him. "I hoped so cause I was due a little after Heav." I heard her say and I turned around. "Wassup?" I gave her a side hug and took the baby. "What's her name?" I asked. "Nevaeh ." She says. "Like Heaven backwards?" I asked and she nodded. "That's cute." They laughed.

*

"Yo Ki, where the hell is my woman man?" I said getting upset. We've been here for 3 hours and she haven't walked through the door that I was staring down. "Shit." She mumbled and slapped her head. "She didn't know about this. About any of this. You getting out, the party, nothing. I'm sorry bro I thought she was the first one I told, but Ima call her now." She explained herself and I just mugged her. "45 minutes. She better be walking through that door." I told her.

"Time to give your speeches." My mom came up to me and I sighed. She acting as if something big just happened. Like calm yo ass down. I just got up and went to the Christmas tree that was in the living room. I looked around the room to see people from both my mom and dad's side of the family.

"Ight well I guess thank y'all for coming out and supporting ya boy on his release." I spoke as Ki went outside. "You ain't drop no album so don't be talking like you did." O says and we burst out laughing. "My fault. But yeah. For those who visited me, helped me out or anything while I was gone, I really 'preciate that. Glenn, you know you my nigga now." I said and him and I laughed as Ki came back in the house with and car seat along with a baby bag.

"For those who didn't, welp." I shrugged and looked specifically at my mother. "Um. I gotta give out special thanks to my number one. My lawyer cause without her, I wouldn't be here right now. I really wish she was here right now." I said looking down at the ground. "Not only was she my lawyer, but um-"

"Caution?!" I snapped my head and smiled as I walked towards her. "Who told you to cut-" I cut Heav off with a much needed kiss. She moaned lightly as I gripped her ass and stuck my tongue into her mouth.

"I'm gonna kick your ass." She mumbled on my lips and I chuckled. "I miss you too." I pecked her lips and turned back to my audience. "Everybody, my lawyer I was just talking about." I was smiling from ear to ear now. "Where's my son?" I asked her. "Ki has him." I kissed her once more and went to my son.

"Gimme my kid man." I snapped at Ki who was hogging him. She sighed and handled him to me. "Make sure you hold his head." She says. "I know. Who you think help raise you?" I asked and she laughed.

"Sup lil man?" I smiled holding him. "Damn he look like me." I told Heav. "Don't curse around him." She says. "Whatever. What's his name?" I asked her. "Chance Carter." She says and my blood boil. "WHAT YOU NAMED HIM?" I snapped at her and she jumped a little. "Ch-" I just walked away from her. I couldn't believe this shit. I knew I wasn't there during the pregnancy or to name him, but really? She couldn't give him my last name??

*

Heaven POV

"Excuse me, you keep glaring at me. Did I do something to you?" I asked. I was sitting with Ms. D, some of Caution's aunts on both sides, and some woman. "I think you're a liar and need to get out my house." She says. "What do you think I'm lying about?" I questioned. "My son was locked up. How the hell is that child his?" She says. I always wanted to meet his mother, now I see I don't. "I'm sorry, but what Caution and I have going between us is our business. Plus I have nothing to lie about. I've only had sex with your son, so it'll be weird if my son belonged to anyone else." I respond and heard that famous chuckle.