Prologue: A God

Three powerful beings. Three dragons.

Albion, Ddraing, and Alteria. But like a lot of families, they're not really kind to each other. Ddraig is the youngest, Albion is the middle child and Alteria is the oldest, by far. In fact, he was born at the same time as the two other dragon gods, Ophis and Great Red. Making him the third dragon god. The void Star Dragon God.

He grew quite close with Ophis, not in a romantic way, they were close friends. So he was never close to his brothers. He let them live their life, living to his values to not interfere in the life of others. 

But they took it too far. Those idiots did the unforgivable. It was during the so-called great war between the three factions. Angels, Fallen angels, and Devils. However, they had to stop in order to fight the two heavenly dragons, Ddraig and Albion.

The fight between the two dragons became way too dangerous, which force the factions to ally themself in order to stop them. But as they were trying to stop them, something happened.

The clashes of the confrontation opened a breach, leading to another dimension, like the Dimensional Gap, the residence of Ophis but it wasn't the gap. Albion and Ddraig knew exactly what it was and immediately tried to escape, fearing what could happen.

The people present, known as God of the bible, his four archangels,  Azazel, and the four leaders the devils, all of them were shocked at this sight. What could be the cause of this outburst? They soon got their answer.

Coming from the breach. A man, with white hair and white skin and red stripes, with yellow eyes. Wearing black pants and a small jacket, with a red and black demi circle floating behind his neck and purple holes on his chest.

 Wearing black pants and a small jacket, with a red and black demi circle floating behind his neck and purple holes on his chest

No one dared to move. Not the dragons, no one. They could only shake before him. The pressure he was emitting was simply too great. Everyone but the two heavenly dragons and God fall on their knees. 

The individual completely ignored them, his eyes were directed at his two brothers. Indeed, it was the Void Star God Dragon, Alteria.

Ddraig" A-A-Alteria!"

Albion" I-I sw-swear we didn't do it on purpose!"

Alteria just kept looking at them, with a neutral expression, until he finally spoke.

Alteria" You know that I never interrupted your lowly fights because I just didn't care about it or about you. You just had to let me sleep. But you dared to wake me up you mongrels!"

His tone was getting heavier and heavier. The dragon was clearly angry at his brothers. Alteria loves sleeping, one could say that he's a lazy ass. But that doesn't mean he can't be dangerous. Out of every existence in the universe, he was the most prideful. He was considered the strongest one.