Chapter 13: First encounter

Kei wouldn't consider himself as someone who judges easily. He had his opinion on people but he always tried to remain neutral on everyone and try to help them if they were close. 

He was always pretty calm and thoughtfully of everything and everyone in order to never make a mistake. Which he never did. Maybe because Destiny was here too but shhh.

But right now, he was considering the fact that he may not be as neutral as he thought. The reason? A fucking red-haired had the guts to talk to him. Again!! After all those fucking warnings to stay the fuck away from him!! 

He swear on him that he would drop a dragon nuke on their asses soon. It was going to happen, mark his words.

Rias" Hello Hirokami sensei! May I have a talk with you?"

Kei:

Kei" Arh the fuck you want now?"

Kei was currently trying to go to his car in order to go back home. Unfortunately for him, Rias and her peerage were here, to his greatest displeasure.

Rias" That's no way to talk to a student."

She said with a pout, crossing her arms, making the perv drool as her breast was being pushed up. However, Kei was having none of that shit.

Kei" You have exactly ten seconds before I rip your head off your body and stab your slaves with your spine."

"

Rias" Uh I-"

Kei" Ten."

Rias" Uh."

Kei" Nine, eight."

Rias" The factions are going to enter in collaboration with the Nordic pantheon during the young-devils gathering!!"

Kei" Irrelevant. Drop to two, one."

He walked dangerously closer to her, as she was getting more and more frightened.