Chapter 1: A God In Highschool

3rd PoV

A week has passed since the arrival of the new named Hirokami Kei. It was Saturday night, he and Cosette were enjoying a nice bucket of KFC chicken. But as they were enjoying the taste, Kei was wondering how he could toy with the Red heavenly dragon and cease his boredom.

Cosette" Why don't you become a teacher at his school? You can always create a fake license and pass an interview?"

Kei" Too much work. Take too much time."

Cosette" Altered reality and appoint yourself as a new teacher?"

This time, the white-haired boy didn't shut down her idea and thought about it for a second. Indeed, he could easily do it and it was the fastest way to enter the school. But...

Kei" It's not really good in terms of morals."

Cosette" Since when do you care about that?"

Kei" True. Hold up, let me do something real quick."

He took out his phone that he created after his chat with the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis, or his ✨Bestie✨. He went to her the day after he arrived. After a long talk, she told him that he should create a phone and install Twitter, to post things. Which when was currently doing.

 Which when was currently doing

Kei" Yeah that's cool I'm going to do that."

Cosette" Amen."

Kei" Did you finish that chicken?"

Cosette"..."

Alteria created six more buckets.

Cosette" Love you master."

Kei sighed at his partner's antics

--------------------

Timeskip to Monday