Chapter 22: Trouble? Again?!

A forest. Full of life. Flowers blossomed everywhere. Their colors were perfectly mixing with the bright green of the grass. Birds were chipping like they were having a concert.

And in the middle of all of it, surrounded by the trees, sitting alone with the flowers. A small girl, probably a child was there. She had a gentle smile, which brighten the place even more. 

Her pair of azure blue eyes were beautiful like precious stones. And her long straight white hair was waving thanks to the wind, as a small bird made its way towards her shoulder. Her white robe was slightly waving too.

But that girl wasn't really alone. Her back was facing a man, which looked like he was in his twenties, with tan skin and yellow eyes. This person was known as Hirokami Kei, who was wearing the same white robe.

He wasn't saying anything, nor did his face betray any emotions. His eyes were as cold as ice. The girl, in slow motion, turned her head towards the Dragon without turning her body.

And her lips started to move. She was clearly speaking but Kei couldn't hear anything, until the last word. He was able to only hear this last word.

"Kei." The little girl said. And without any explanation, the scenery started to fade away. The trees, the flowers, the sky. Everything was black but the small girl.

She got up and fully turned around to Kei, as her body started to glitch. She tried to walk to him, no, she tried to run to him. But as she was about to reach him, her entire body faded away, in particles.

Kei, still with the same eyes, put his hand forward, trying to reach the remaining of the girl, until he found himself in a classroom. His classroom, sitting on his chair with his hand above him, as it was trying to touch the ceiling.

It took him some time to understand what happened, before coming back to his senses.

"A dream...?" He muttered, still unsure himself. He would have asked Destiny if she wasn't busy with keeping Trihexa in check. That girl can be hard to deal with sometimes.

Kei looked towards the clock, only to see that it was 2 pm. He still had 5 minutes before his next class. Not wanting to be tired when teaching those kids, he got up and cast some water on his face.

"Come on, it's not the moment to slack off."

He walked towards the windows and opened the curtains, which he closed before his hands. The bell rang, signaling the start of class, but no students were there yet, which was not normal.

Since he just woke up, his mind didn't work that well. That's why he blocked for some seconds as he realized his mistakes.

"I have to subsite the P.E teacher, so the kids are outside...Fuck."

Without wasting any more time, he ran off the class. No just kidding, the class he was teaching was a mix between first, second, and third years, and surprisedly, all the former devils of the school were there.

He wasn't looking forward to that because they have been giving him dirty looks since he got his magic back. He simply walked at a normal pace, taking his time.

Outside, the ORC and the Student Council were together, talking about one subject, the name that was on everyone's mouth, Kei.

"I still can't believe he managed to do it." Rias spoke her mind, still feeling uneasy. But to be honest, that emotion was shared by everyone. Sona was the next to take the speech.

"It's not that shocking. Who could have stopped him? No one in the dev-former devil's council would have been strong enough to stop him. He took back what was his."