Chapter 11: The Dragons of the Four Seasons and the Guardians.

After the mess that Velzard caused in Heaven, she was in Kei''s apartment, sitting on the couch, or more accurately on Kei's lap, who was patting her head. The others were all over the living room, waiting for an answer about Velzard.

All but Destiny who was eating in the kitchen. Decided to break the silence, Jalter talked.

Jalter" I won't beat around the bush! The Ice True Dragon King!! When were you gonna talk about her!!?"

Kei" Eh! It's not my fault that she never left her castle!"

Velzard" In my defense, I never cared about other people besides you and my siblings."

Grayfia" Wait hold up."

Artoria" Did you say..."

Yukino" Siblings!!??"

Velzard" Well yeah. Kei's energy was really dense back then."

Jalter" What do you mean?"

Velzard" Well technically I wasn't created by Kei on purpose. It just happened that during one of his naps million years ago, a flow of energy managed to escape his dimension and mixed with different elements, creating me and my siblings. They're True Dragon Kings too. And I and my sister love Kei very much!!"

She said as she snuggled in his chest. This was really shocking information. And then, a memory hit them hard.

Grayfia" Wait you said that Velzard right there is in the top ten of the strongest beings in the universe, what about her siblings?"

Kei" Well I didn't see them for a long time but I'm sure that Velzard is the strongest out of all of them, but they're still in on par, so yeah they're in the top ten too."

Velzard" Aww~You know I'm the strongest Kei! I'm flattered~"

Yukino" But since you're siblings and basically don't they have a title too?"

Velzard smirked as she got up from her premium seat, which wasn't available for long as Destiny teleported on it.

Velzard" You're right Yuki-Onna girl. The four of us represent a season. The Light of Spring. The Scorch of Summer. The Storm of Fall. And The Ice of Winter. The four of us are The Dragons of the Four Seasons!"

Adding to the dramatic effect, the wind could be heard outside along with some thunder. Destiny was smiling at her antics. Jalter was in awe, she liked strong dragons so learning that four of them were created by her lover and were in the top ten was really good news to her.

The others had their mouth open from the shock, but they weren't ready for what Kei would say next.

Kei" They also part of my guardians."

Artoria" What "guardians"?"

Kei" It's really tiring you know, having all those people trying to get in contact with me while I don't give a shit about them. So I decided to create a group of people that would take care of it while doing what they want. I called them..."

The atmosphere got tense. All beside Destiny and Velzard were eager to know. A group of people specially chosen by Kei. They had to know.

Kei" The 8 Great Guardian Lords."

Artoria had shining eyes. She thought of her own group, the knight of the roundtable. They were originally 12. She thought that she could become a member of those guardians. Maybe she could rejoin a group of great fighters once again. Jalter had similar thoughts.