Chapter 12: Family Reunion

Some days after the meeting of the new firmly 10 Great Guardian Lords. All went back to their business. But Velzard was still around to train Yukino and Grayifa, who understood that they were the weakest of Kei's lovers.

They wanted to become stronger in order to feel worthy of being by his side. Velgrynd stayed for a while too as she wanted to pass some time with Kei.

To Kei, it wasn't that peaceful. He still needed to bring the subject of the sword to Artoria. He knew that she was still regretting the death of her "son". But how would she react if he were to bring "him" back?

Moreover, how would her son react if he were to meet his "father" again? Would he still hate him? Probably. 

He was wondering how he should bring that up. That's why, during his class with the third year, Rias' class. The devils were kinda oppressed since Kei was looking straight at nothing. They were wondering what he was thinking about but knew better than anyone that they should shut up.

 They were wondering what he was thinking about but knew better than anyone that they should shut up

Destiny" Master is thinking way too much."

With a sigh, Kei got up and started to wander in the classroom, looking at the students who were taking a test.

Kei" Sorry Destiny. It's just...It's a sensible matter to her you know."

Destiny" I know. And as your wife, I'm telling you this. You should tell her you can revive her "son"."

Kei" You want me to tell her straight like that?"

Destiny" Straight like that."

The bell rang, signaling the end of the exam. Kei took their papers. But as the class was emptying itself, Sona came to him.

Kei" A problem Sitri?"

He called her by her real name since the only people left were him and the devils.

Sona" Not a all sir. I just needed to inform you that the three factions are now under a peace treaty in order to bring down the Khaos Brigade."

Kei" Okayyyy...and I should care because..."

Destiny" Notice: I feel bullshit incoming."

Sona gulped, knowing that what she wanted to ask was useless but she could always try.

Sona" We learned that their leader was the Ouroboros Dragon God, Ophis. Since you're also a Dragon God, we thought that you may provide us some information in exchange for compensation."

Destiny" Knew it."

Kei didn't answer, instead, his mind went completely blank, along with his face.