Chapter 20: Final Recruits

It has only been a day since Kei's awakening. And as he wanted, he got back all the magic of this world. He became the owner of it, he had the monopole.

He also got the star fragments of Great Red and Ophis. Those two still had magic but were greatly weakened. Now they could barely go against Velzard and co.

Obviously, Kei's power skyrocketed. While his powers were already amazing, he lacked the range of actions. But now, it wasn't a problem anymore. His powers could reach anywhere he wanted, which really helped with the current situation.

Even though he got everything back, his personality remained the same, as well as his mindset. He still thought that humans shouldn't get involved with the supernatural. Yes, they are idiots, who go to war for pitiful reasons, but he couldn't let them meet former devils or angels.

Yes former. When he was talking about the supernatural, he wasn't talking about the three factions but about himself. He became the supernatural itself. So he decided to maintain the barrier between the Underworld, Heavens, and the normal world.

So now, those places are just filled with people wandering, wondering what they should do now. The deaths of all those leaders should have sparked something into them, but no, nothing happened, worse, it was like they never existed, like they never knew they were different.

Kei didn't want to deal with them. He dealt with them thanks to his new concepts. Dream and Infinity. Infinity offered him infinite mana reserves, allowing him to supply his soul corridor. And Dream allowed him to manipulate everyone's mind without any difficulties.

And that's what he did. He changed the memory of all his universe. The names of Sirzeches, Serafall... were completely forgotten from people's minds and from history books.

Onto his guardians, something was bothering him for some time now. He never liked odd numbers, that's why he has 12 guardians. But there are groups inside this group. 4 dragons. 4 demons. But only 3 alters and Mordred.

She was the one who bothered him. Before he couldn't put her in a specific group since she was a regular strong human. But now that he has no limits, it changed. And so he did what he wanted to, he altered Mordred Pendragon, making her the fourth Pillar of the Apocalypse.

She was now Modred Alter or Molter. (If you have suggestions for a better nickname, feel free to give one)

 (If you have suggestions for a better nickname, feel free to give one)

Now, he had 3 groups of 4 members. Truly great for him. The Dragons of the Four Seasons and the Black Numbers already went back to their occupations, same with Gilter. Grayfia and Yukino went with Velzard to complete their formation.

Right now, Kei was a different localization than the original apartment since it was beginning to be a little small. He simply created another house. A traditional Japanese mansion.