Chapter 10: "Beach Episode" and the Summit

(Warning: This chapter has a lot of explicit images! Don't read if you're under 16! But honestly who's listening to these warnings anyway. I'm only doing it for my own consciousness. I don't care what age you are. Enjoy!!")

The day after the destruction of Kokabiel by Artoria or "Altria", an event happened. As Kei was putting Arotria to bed, he felt his dimension start to rip itself from the inside, meaning only one thing, she was awake.

Calling Destiny, who was eager to see her friend again, they teleported, only to see a lone figure, standing in the black void, wearing full black armor and a huge smirk. Her asking was pale as Kei's one. The resurrection was completed, along with the alteration.

???" Are you the one who brought me back?"

The figure asked, her smirk widened as she felt, Kei, in his Alteria's form releasing some energy, which perfectly matched her's. She bursted out into laugher as she realized it.

???" Yeah, it's you! I feel like we're going to get along very well!"

The figure looked at Destiny, still with her arrogant smirk.

???" Yo Destiny! It's been a while!"

Destiny was smiling as her eyes were filled with compassion.

Destiny" Yeah it's been a while...******"

--------------

--------------

Kei didn't go to school for a while. The reason? He got better things to do. He and his partners decided to take a small vacation at the beach. He, of course, privatized the whole place, along with the hostel.

He got a feeling that this could be dangerous if normal people were around them. It's not his fault that his girlfriends and wife could easily kill a thousand supernatural beings without any difficulties. What can he say? He loves women, but women that could kill you.

Women who can make people shit themself with fear are very interesting to him. And he thought that Destiny, Grayfia, Yukino and mostly Artoria deserved a break. It could also be a bounding time for the rest of the group with Artoria and Kei's new girlfriend, who was Destiny's friend.

Now you may ask, how did they travel? They just teleported right? Not at all. All because Destiny wanted her friend to see the actual world, so here they are, in Kei's car, with him driving. Yukino was in the passenger seat, Destiny in his soul, sleeping. At the back, Grayfia was in the middle of the King of Knights and the new figure. Fortunately.

???" Ahaha the great King of Britain was being controlled by the favorite son of this bitch you call God! So lame!!"

Artoria knew better than anyone. She's really good at controlling herself. But that girl was beginning to get on her nerves.

Artoria" Says the one who died serving the big man."

???" Oy everybody makes mistakes! At least now I'm serving a better God!!"

Kei" Since when did you start serving me?"

???" Oh, you are denying me darling~After all, you're the reason why I'm here. Of course, I'll serve you. In life and in bed~"

Artoria and Yukino were blushing at her bluntness, while Grayfia was having similar thoughts.

Grayfia" I want to serve him too~"

Yukino" You may say that but I'm the one who knows Kei for longer than you."

Destiny" You were saying?"