Chapter 30: Holy Star War part 2

Sorry for the late chapter. I somehow forgot that I still had that to write and I was honestly doing nothing but drawing, working on my artbook for an entrance exam, and reading the TBATE novel, this is really good by the way, you should read it. My sleep schedule is also a fucking mess, so I'm basically living during the night, but still awake during the day, so I barely got 3 hours of sleep per day, so yeah. Anyway, here is the chapter, hope you enjoy it;)

Mordred PoV

Before all of this, entering the battlefield, we were told that we should always be aware of our surroundings. That everything could happen.

I thought I was prepared, I thought I was expecting everything. How wrong I was.

Before I stood the woman I despise the most in the entire universe. The reason why my life took such a turn. The reason why Camelot has fallen. A torrent of emotions was clashing inside me—shock, surprise, fear, anger, but most importantly, hatred.

"MORGAN!" I yelled as I burst in front of her. Her calm gaze flicked into surprise, but I didn't care, I wanted, no, I needed to strike that woman down.

Much to my displeasure, she elegantly blocked Clarent with a swift motion of her black wand. Feeling the danger, I quickly took several steps back, barely avoiding the black thunder coming from above.

The explosion propelled several rocks towards me. Striking each of them easily, I took my sword with both hands, glaring at the figure emerging from the smoke's cloud.

"You have great intuition, I will give you that, but why do you look at me with such eyes? I don't recall ever doing anything to you?" She asked while tilting her head sideways.

Nothing? Nothing, she said..."You..." I was gripping my sword with so much force that I thought it could break at any moment as my teeth were grinding. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" 

I struck Clarent down, creating a wave of energy, destroying everything in its path. Morgan created a pale blue barrier, nullifying my attack. As soon as the barrier was down, I was in front of her, trying to pierce her abdomen.

She sidestepped. Now facing my right side as I was still in movement, she strongly hit my stomach, and saliva escaped my mouth. Before I could reach higher in the air, I was hit on my back with her long back staff.

My body smashed itself to the land, and the sound of the groundbreaking drowned out the sound of my cries of agony. Without having time to rest, I felt her grab my hair and pull me up.

Blood ran down my face, and my vision was blurry, as I was barely making out her features. At the same time, I felt a tug in my chest, then Morgan talked again.

"I still don't understand why you hate me. And how do you know my name? I'm quite curious."

Without answering, I smashed my foot deep into her stomach, making her release my hair. Without giving her the time to rest, I round kicked her head. She took some steps back, holding her head, while I picked up the blade that I let go as I started speaking.

"You really want to know? You're the fucking reason why my life was a shithole from the beginning to the end!!" I said with hatred in my eyes. Morgan looked back at me as if I was crazy.

"And I don't even know who you are." Her tone was still emotionless, but her eyes were analyzing everything about me.

"Now that I look closely, you look a lot like my sister. That mage really did me a favor  by stepping denying the throne."