10)

Taehyung and his little sister sit on Yoongi's sofa. She sits close to her brother out of fear for the strangers.

"Tae-hee this is Yoongi hyung and this is Namjoon hyung"

"He looks like a meow meow" she whispers to her brother, pointing at Yoongi.

Namjoon and Taehyung start pissing themselves laughing. Yoongi's grumpy expression makes it even funnier.

"You prick you told her to say that didn't you!" Yoongi retorts.

Taehyung's quick to cover his little sisters ears and glare at Yoongi. The elder male can't tell whether he's seriously annoyed or not.

"Don't use such language Infront of her"

Tae-hee giggles and slaps away her brothers hands.

"Oppa don't be stupid" she giggles slapping away his hands "mommy says way worse things than that"

Taehyung shakes his head and looks down at his sister with slightly nervous eyes.

"Yah you've been watching too many movies" he says pinching the tip of her nose. "Get out of your imagination. It isn't safe up there"

"Heyyyyy" she whines. "I'm not lying"

"That's enough Tae-hee" Taehyung says in a stern voice.

"But I'm not-"

"Stop" Taehyung demands looking her in the eyes. "I told you that was enough"

She scoots away a little bit from Taehyung and crosses her arms in a sulking mood.

"Hey come here" Namjoon coos to her. "Let's go get an ice-cream"

He gently takes her hand, and reluctantly she scoots off the sofa and walks with him into the kitchen. Taehyung, who's shocked at the reaction from his little sister, looks down at his feet feeling guilty for being angry at her.

"Hey you alright?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah sorry she doesn't know when to quit sometimes. She certainly has an imagination on her" Taehyung says with a deflated laugh.

"What was she talking about though? She didn't sound like she was lying"

"She's probably overheard mum talking with someone and thinks she's a constant swearer" Taehyung says with a shrug.

But Yoongi suspects there's more to it than that.

Before he can question Taehyung further, the younger males phone begins to ring. It causes the said male to flinch and to fumble around in his pockets to try and locate it.

"Excuse me for a moment please" Taehyung politely says to Yoongi before going and picking up the call.

Yoongi would listen in on the call if he was able to, however, he feels as though Taehyung would notice if he followed him due to his floorboards being creaky.

However, when Jungkook walks in the room a few moments later after getting back from his friend's house, he realises that being noisy is his family trait and he doesn't need to spy because his little brother already has done it for him.

"Why's Taehyung here?" Jungkook asks with a hint of annoyance.

"We've got a music project together"

"Oh right. He's kind of rude though"

"What makes you say that?"

"He was swearing at someone over the phone really angrily. I've never seen him like that before"