chapter 3

Natasha's POV

I tried to look how is she was able to go out but not me. After a few tries, I gave up. There is no way out.

After a few minutes, she came back with a couple of bags in her hands. I watched how she locked the door but it seems normal. She opened it and then she went to the table. She didn't even lock it. She came to her room so I tried to open it again. It's not working. What the fuck is happening?!

"I already told you. That. Is. Not. Going. To. Work."

"How are you doing it?"

"Now that's a secret. Anyways those are your clothes. I don't know what you like so it's just simple" she pointed at the table.

I checked the clothes and it seems decent.

"Really? You could choose the plain t-shirts"

"What? It's okay. You should be grateful I bought you that"

"It's said Splat"

"What's the matter? It's the word"

"Ugh, whatever! You have the worst taste in clothes"

"Whatever you say"

"What's your name anyway?"

"What if I don't want to say it to you?"

"If I'm gonna stay with you for who knows how long, I have to know the name of my company. Do you even have one?"

"I do yes"

"Why don't you have any identification?"

"I am the one who is interrogating YOU, not YOU interrogating me," she said emphasising the you part.

"If you don't tell me your name, I'm gonna find out it anyways"

"Fine. My name is Camden Fuller. Call me Cam. I'm the same age as you. I don't know my origin. Hydra- never mind. That's all I want to share."

"Well, I'm Nat-"

"I know everything about you already. The betrayal of your father, Alexei. The red room. The graduation. Being a KGB assassin."

"First of all, he's not my father. It wasn't real."

"But it was real for your sister, Yelena"

"How do you know about her?" I said slamming the table. She didn't even flinch.

"How can not?"

"Stop discussing me. I wanted to know you. You're a ghost to SHIELD. Tony tried to get some information through FRIDAY but none. The twins won't talk to us about you so SHIELD locked them away"

"You guys did what?!"

"You. Heard. That. Right."

"Tell me where they are! Now! Or else the tower you called your home will blow up including your boyfriend and the people you call ' your friends' "

"I don't know where they are. Fury knows. Maybe held him captive too"

"You are going to answer my questions tomorrow, Natalia or else BOOM. They are all dead. It's your decision."

I took a deep breath and try not to show nervousness.