chapter 20

Camden's POV

I was shot. I heard Natasha, James and the twins scream my name in horror. The people are panicking. Even the Avengers. I was shot 3 times in the back.

I looked back to know who is it.

Bruce.

I saw Steve and Tony tackle him to the ground.

My body started to fall to the ground but I was caught by someone.

Natasha. The only girl that I will ever love.

"Cam, hey. Don't close your eyes okay? Help is on the way" she said while crying.

I smiled at my love weakly.

"It's okay. I'll always be with you"

"No! No! Camden. Listen to me! You are gonna fine"

She puts pressure on the wounds. I weakly attempted to remove her hands.

"Love. Don't be stubborn, please"

"It's okay. Let me go"

"I will not let you! You can't! We have plans together"

My heart breaks seeing her sob her heart out.

"I know. I promise you that even when I am not on your side, I'll always be with you"

"I need you by my side. I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Listen to me. I saw your future. That woman I saw isn't me. I know us is only temporary. I enjoyed every moment we are together, my love."

"I don't need her! I need you okay? So, please fight"

"I'd rather die in your arms than not spending my life with you."

My eyes started to close.

"Hey! Cam open your eyes for us!"

I heard the twins say.

"Hey kid, you gotta open your eyes. Don't close it okay? No matter what"

I nodded weakly but I know this is it.
My eyes completely shut down. The last thing I heard was the scream of my loved ones.

Natasha's POV

I put pressure on her wounds so she would not lose a lot of blood but it wasn't enough. She let go.

I screamed in pain while holding her face.

"Hey! Wake up for me! Please! We have a future together!"

But nothing.

James is crying while Steve is by his side. Wanda sobbed because of the loss of her friend and sister. Pietro is trying to be strong for Wanda but I saw a few tears flow.

I tried to revive her but no response. Steve left Bucky's side and said that she is gone but I refused to leave her side.

After a few moments, Fury was running with Maria to Steve.

"Where is she?... Where is my daughter?" The director said with a scared tone.

Steve step aside and Fury saw his worst nightmare. Her daughter is dead. The daughter that he was finding for decades is now dead.

Fury slowly walked to Natasha and took a look at his daughter. Natasha stepped aside and grieved beside the twins.

"NOOOO!!!" Fury screamed in agony.

I walked over to Bruce who is handcuffed and surrounded by agents. I slapped him across the face making him fall to the ground. I started hitting him so hard. The agents remove me from him.

"Why did you do it?!" I screamed at him.

"She took you away from me. She took my chance with you" he said not looking into my eyes.

I screamed in pain when he said the reason. The love of my life was dead because of his jealousy.

The End

A/N

I am going to update my other book later today so stay tuned. Btw sorry.