chapter 17

5 months

Things between Natasha and Camden are going very well. Both of them never experienced this kind of relationship. A lot of sex and kisses. They feel safe and love by each other's arms.

Today is their 2nd month anniversary. They have very big plans for today's agenda.

Camden was the first to wake up. She carefully admired her girlfriend for a few moments. She still can not believe that Natasha is hers and hers only. Natasha is nuzzled into Camden's neck.

Successfully, Camden got out of their bed. Yes, you read that right. They both sleep in the same bed now. She immediately went to the kitchen to make her girlfriend breakfast in bed.

She made Natasha some waffles with maple syrup, some fruit bowls and of course a smoothie.

Luckily, Natasha didn't wake up after all of the noise in the kitchen.

"Hey my love, wake up. Happy 2nd month anniversary"

Camden pampered her with kisses making Natasha hummed at her sleep. Finally, Camden saw the eyes that she fell in love with.

"Hi," Natasha said with a smile

"Hi, my love,"

"Happy 2nd month anniversary, baby"

"Happy 2nd month too, my love"

"We've been girlfriends for two months now" Natasha exclaimed.

"Yes. We are but can I ask you a question?" Camden asked.

"Yes. Of course anything"

"I've been meaning to ask you this but what if you come back to the tower and you will see Steve again, what will happen to us?"

"I will choose you. No hesitation. You don't need to worry we both moved on. He has Bucky now and I have you. Bucky makes him happy and you make me happy. No need to worry. I'm yours forever. I will always choose to be in your arms"

That made Camden tear up a bit.

"Okay. I love you and I will always choose you in my arms"

"No need to worry. I love you and only you"

"Come on eat your breakfast that I made then after we can have our date"

"What kind of date?"

"A date in a park"

"Really?!"

"Yes!"

Natasha jumped in happiness when she heard the news. Nothing could go wrong.