chapter 10

Camden's POV

3 months

I and Natasha started to know each other very well. On weekdays, I will cook but she will wash the dishes. Every Friday night, I will bring liquors and we would watch movies. Honestly, I have fallen in love with her but I know very well that we wouldn't work. It's Friday night so I will let her go and be with her teammates.

"Hey! does something bother you?" She asked with hyper energy.

"I need to talk to you..."

"Okay. Can it wait?"

I thought about it for a few moments. I decided to tell her when the movie ends.

"Yeah. I'll tell you after the movie. What are we watching?"

"Wall E," she said with a grin.

"How old are you? 10?"

"Hey! It's a great movie!"

"Yeah okay. Play it"

She played the movie and scoot over to my side to cuddle me. I didn't watch the movie. I just looked at her the whole time and she took a glance at me too. She gave a loving smile.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey, gorgeous"

"Why are you not watching the movie?" She said with a pout.

"I watched it a million times"

"Let's stop the movie and let's talk about the thing you want to talk about"

"Uhm... You can go back to your team."

"Oh..."

Suddenly, her mood changes.

"I will let you go tomorrow morning."

"You can't. You still need me."

"I don't need you anymore. You can go home"

"No. That is not home. It's work. When I was there I thought that was home supposed to be like but no. This is my home. With you. Please don't let me go. Let me stay here with you"

"I can't. They are starting to search for you"

"You said this place is unreachable"

"Yes, it is but I want you to be happy. You are happy with them" I said while trying to not cry. She has some tears in her eyes as well.

"I am not happy with them. I'm happy here with you"

"You have no reason to stay with me"

She cupped my face and let her tears flow.

"I do. I like you"