chapter 18

Natasha's POV

I was so excited that I was able to go out again not that Camden didn't allow me to go out since the start of our relationship, I just don't want to. SHIELD might be somewhere waiting for us.

We are now driving in her car and vibing to Cheap thrills by Sia. I love listening to this song while driving but then while playing this song something bad will happen. Luckily, nothing bad happens. We reached the park without any danger.

Camden sets up the picnic that she prepared just for the two of us.

"Babe, This is a lot just for the two of us and unhealthy," I said while my hands is on my hips

"Who cares about being unhealthy. It's just for one day."

"What if we didn't finish all of the food? That would go to waste"

"Then we will give it to the shelter that I know"

"What kind of shelter?"

"Shelter for dogs and cats but sometimes the shelter helps people who are struggling. Those people volunteer to help."

"Okay. That's fine by me. We should get a dog."

"What?"

I sat down and pulled her down with me. I cupped her face.

"I said We. Should. Get. A. Dog" I said while giving her pecks of kisses.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby"

"Then we will get a dog"

"Yes! Thank you!"

I gave her a long loving kiss. After the kiss, I stared at her beautiful brown eyes and admired them.

"I love you"

"I love you too, my love"

Then we kissed again.

After a few talks, we decided to eat our food. We enjoyed our time together, hoping this would last forever. We sketch some of the people passing by. Shared some kisses and cuddle with her. I love this woman. She's my forever.

????? POV

We are on a mission right now with the whole team to save Natasha from Lucifer's helper then turn them back to Fury alive.

"Eyes on the target?" Steve asks through the coms.

"No Cap" Wilson answered.

"We need to save Natasha. Even though we are not together anymore it's still my responsibility to keep her safe and alive" Steve speeches.

"Enough with the speeches, Capsicle. Let's save Romanoff. Did anyone get eyes on them?" Tony said with a eyeroll.

"Saw them. Laying on the ground of the park. Having a picnic?" I said.

"This could be a trap. Can you identify the person who is with Natasha?" Steve said.

"She is Lucifer's helper..."

I took a better glance.

"Cam?..."

A/N

We are near the ending. Hehe.