chapter 6

Natasha's POV

1 month

I've been with her for one month now. The team didn't even worry about me especially Steve. Was it because I said that I didn't say when I'm coming back? Steve and I got into an argument before I went into this mission. I mean, I tried but it will always be Bucky and I'll be always a lesbian.

She asks me questions every day during breakfast. She always brought me breakfast sometimes she cooks. I will see her already awake at 4 am and going out and then come back at 7 am. I always pretend that I was asleep when she will come back.

It's night now and she told me that she will cook pasta tonight but she wasn't here. I waited for hours but she never came home. I ate the leftovers in the fridge to stuff my stomach.

At exactly 10 pm, the door unlocked. I peek at the door and see her limping. She had busted lips, bruises and wounds on her knuckles. She still holding her gun. I quickly ran into the bathroom and got what I needed.

"What are you doing up?"

"I was about to fall asleep but you came home... Here let me help you. I'll clean your wounds"

"I'm fine. I can do it myself. Go to sleep" she said sternly.

"No. I will not let you suffer from that wounds and bruises so stop being stubborn and let me help you!"

"I said I don't need you helping me! I don't need some caring for me! So shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"

"No."

"Are you deaf or just a dumb bitch?! You didn't hear what I said? Let me say it to you out loud. I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN HELP! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

"Whatever you say, I'm not going to sleep without helping you"

"You will not surrender?"

"Nope"

"Fine but just this time," she said with a huffed.

She sat down beside me and I started cleaning wounds on her arms.