chapter 22

????? POV

5 years later

"So that's how Auntie Nat and Aunt Cams fell in love?" Tommy asked me.

"Yes Tommy"

"Like you and dad?" Billy added.

"Yes Billy"

"I hope I find someone in the future"

"Me too"

"You boys are too young for that. Anyways, let's go we're going to be late for their wedding,"

They rushed to their dad and went to the car.

At the ceremony

No one's POV

"Do you, Natasha Romanoff, take Cameron Fury as your wife?"

"I do"

"Do you, Cameron Fury, take Natasha Romanoff as your wife?"

"I do"

"By the power that invested in me, you are wife and wife. You may now kiss"

They kissed each other lovingly. Everybody cheered for them. The twins are happy that Cam found her happy ending that she always tells me that she wants. Especially now, they have a daughter, Anastasia.

Anastasia ran into Cam and hug her mama. The girl is always been a mama's girl.

The family started to greet the visitors. They came to the teams family table.

"Hey, Wands!"

"Hey, Cam! Congratulations to both of you"

"Thank you!"

"These two boys were asking how the two of you fell in love"

"It took a lot of time and patience boys. Why don't you boys and Anastasia go and play? How does that sound?"

"Great Mama!" The little girl said excitedly.

The kids ran off to the garden outside the reception.

"Thank you for coming Wanda," Natasha said while Cam hugged her side.

"Of course! I can't miss my sister's wedding, right Pietro?"

"Yeah. Our sister's wedding"

Cameron's heart melts when she heard the twins call her sister.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too, Cam. Thank you for all the things that you have done for us"

"Thank you too for helping me. If weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be here with the love of my life and my daughter."

We celebrated the night away.

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. May I call Mrs And Mrs Romanoff-Fury to the centre for your first dance as wife and wife"

Natasha's POV

"Can I have this dance, my wife?" My wife bowed at me. How good that's sound. My wife. She's my wife now.

"Of course, my wife"

We went to the centre and started slow dancing.

"I couldn't believe this is real"

"Me too but I'm here to reassure you that it is."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, my love"

"When you were shot and about to die, you said that the woman you saw in the future wasn't you, then who is it?"

"You replacing me already?"

"No. Just curious," I said with a giggle.

"I just said that for you to let me go and order for you to move on in case they didn't remember Strange"

"So it's you?"

"Yes."

"Isn't this nice? Everyone that we love is here"

"Yeah. My father is here and your family. I'm glad you guys fixed your issue" she said with a loving smile.

"Me too"

"What do you think happened to Bruce?"

"The last thing I heard from him, is his back at India, I think"

"That's great"

The announcer said that the other guest can join now.

Everybody had a partner. Wanda with Vision, Steve with Bucky, Tony with Pepper, the newest members of the team, Peter with Mj and Scott with Hope. Maria with her fiance. Strange is with his wife. Clint and his wife Laura. The kids are dancing too. My dad and mom while Yelena took shots of vodka at the bar. While my daughter is dancing with her, Papa Nick. He has a soft spot for the girl. He said she's like Cam when Cam was a young girl.

This feels like a dream. I couldn't believe this is real but it is real. This what I want. To be In her Arms...

A/N

So yay! It's finished! I tricked all you guys! Read my other book "Do you wanna Restart?" I update every sunday but if im busy then no