chapter 15

Camden's POV

We arrived at where I bought the pastries on her second day. I make sure the coast is clear. Nothing suspicious. I looked over at Natasha and found her sleeping peacefully. So that's why she was silent the whole ride. She was completely enthusiastic when I said she could come with me.

"Hey, Tasha?"

She hummed.

"We're here, love"

She shot up at her sleep.

"Really?!"

"Yes. You could go outside now."

"But before we go, we need sunglasses and caps or maybe hoodies"

I laughed so fucking hard.

"Why are you laughing?" She said while raising her eyebrow.

"You think we couldn't get identified with those?"

"Yeah. It worked when I was on the run and missions"

"The guys you are fighting are idiots. How can't you be unnoticed? You have a slim body and red hair"

"Some people have red hair"

"Redhead with a hoodie and sunglasses"

"Okay fine but just to be sure"

I got out of my car and opened the door for her. We go to the cafe and bought the pastries that she likes. We decided to go to the grocery store after at the cafe.

At the grocery store, we bought sweets, chips and ice creams. Just something unhealthy.

We got to separate ways because she wanted to find each other gifts that would make memorable.

I found myself in an antique shop. I found a locket. It's very pretty. It has a red gem in the centre which signifies her redhead. The locket was from the Victorian era.

 The locket was from the Victorian era

Inside the locket was engraved.

"You're mine angel. You have me forever"

Finally, we bought done buying our gifts. She said to keep it a secret until our date tonight.

"Nothing suspicious while you are buying something?"

"Nope." She said with a cheerful smile.

Luckily, no scene happened and finally went home.

Nick Fury's POV

It's been months since Natasha went MIA. No phone calls. No trace. No leads about her whereabouts. They say maybe she quit but I know her she would tell somebody if she's going to leave or maybe leave a notice.

Maria barges my office door.

"Director, there is an update on Agent Romanoff. She's with Lucifer's helper"

Great. I need Lucifer's helper to find my daughter.