chapter 8

????? POV

After laughing, they admired each other features. They knew that they can't fall for each other. They both knew they come from two different worlds. Not too different from one another but still. Natasha did good works to keep everyone safe. Camden did the things that she did for her loved ones.

"That was nice. It's nice to have company again after a really long time. You should go to sleep. I can handle myself" Camden said with a reassuring smile.

"You sure? I would love to stay up all night with you"

"I'm okay. Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I'm going to cook the pasta tomorrow"

"Promise?"

"Promise. Goodnight Tasha"

"Goodnight as well Cam"

They both smile at each other and went to each other's room. When they got to their room and relax in their beds. They both still thinking about their interaction earlier.

Natasha's POV

I woke up because of screams that coming from Camden's room. I quickly got up and went to her door. I knocked 3 times but no one opened it. I decided to just open it myself. I saw her having a nightmare. She is begging someone don't hurt the twins but instead hurt her.

"Hey Cam, Wake up Cam" but she didn't wake. I tried to wake her up again but nothing. I shake her body wake her up. She shot up off her bed and grabbed the gun under her pillow and point it at me.

"Hey! It's just me!" I shouted.

"What?! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"You were having nightmares, okay?"

"So what?"

"So I couldn't sleep"

"Oh, okay... I'm sorry"

"You want to talk about it?"

"No..."

"Okay. I'm going back to my sleep now. Anything you need?"

"Stay."

"What?"

"Stay here with me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Lay here with me." She said not looking at me.

"Okay. Scoot over"

I got settled to her bed but she doesn't lay beside me.

"I thought you want to lay with me?"

"Yeah. Just thinking about something"

"Come on" I patted the space beside me.