chapter 11

Natasha's POV

"I do. I like you"

Shit.

"Is it true?" She asked while having tears on her face.

"Of course, yes. After these months, no one cared about me, no one make sure that I ate and slept great. You didn't see me as an enemy."

"You can't fall in love that fast." She said with a straight voice.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't fall," I said with hope

"I can't"

"Fuck it" I mumbled under my breath.

I collided our lips. It's like a puzzle that found its final piece. It tastes like food that I've been carving for my whole life.

I pulled away and look at her.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't do that. I will come home-"

Yet I was cut with another of her intoxicating kiss.

She tapped my thigh signalling to me to sit on her lap. She stands up and carries me against the wall.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes..." I said breathlessly.

"We're gonna do it in my room, darling"

She went to her room and I started to kiss her neck. Earning a moan from her. I love that sound.

She places me carefully in her bed and started taking off her clothes.

"I'm the one who supposed to do that"

"Too bad darling, I'm the one in charge"

She started to kiss me again, down to my neck, making my breath hissed. She started to take clothes off. Leaving me in underwear. I brought her up again to kiss her.

We kissed each other lustfully. She took off my bra and start playing with my nipples. After a few minutes of teasing, she attacks the right boob and started massaging the other. I tried not to moan.

"Let it all out. I want to hear you baby"

She started to suck, lick and bit my hard nipples.

"Oh fuck... Just like that"

"You like that?"

I nodded.

"Words baby"

"YES!"

She went back sucking my boobs. After she's satisfied, she went down to my stomach and left wet kisses making me wet more.

The lust in her eyes when she saw a dark patch in my panties.

"You're so wet, baby. Is this for me?"

"Yes. Only for you"

"What do you what me to do?"

"I need you"

"Be more specific,"

"I need you to fuck me until I can't cum anymore. I need your tongue and fingers inside me"

"You have to be a good girl before I do that. Are you my good girl?"

"Yes daddy"

"Daddy? I like that make sure to scream that"

"Yes daddy"

I didn't know I have that kink but I ain't complaining.

"I'm going get some things, baby. I need you to wait for daddy. Don't you dare touch yourself, Got that?"

I nodded. I don't know what happened to me. I'm usually a top but HER topping me, I'm here for it.

After a few minutes, she came back with a strap and cuffs.

"Go near the bedpost, my love"

I went there as fast as I could. She cuffed me in the bed.

"These are gonna stay there"

She went down and settled between my legs. Slowly pulling my panties off.

"Such a pretty pussy. Who's pussy is this?" She said and I received a smack, making me whimper

"Your pussy daddy. Only yours"

She started to kiss my thighs and avoid the part where I need her the most.

"Stop teasing, please"

"Patience baby"

After a few kisses, she finally went for it. She got all the right spots. She moaned at the taste of me, adding vibrations. She licked every single spot and suck my clit. I was a moaning mess. She entered two digits inside me while eating me out.

"OH YES! RIGHT THERE, DADDY! FASTER"

She faster her lapse making my eye roll at the back of my head. It's hot to think she knows what's faster and harder.

After a few moments, I felt a knot on my stomach. I knew I was close. When I was about to release she stops.

"Why? Why did you stop?" I panted.

She stands up and put on the strap. I gulped at the sight of her.

"This is why. Are you ready?"

"Yes daddy"

She positioned herself on top of me. I admired her features and she started to kiss me. While I was distracted by her kiss, she slowly slid in the strap, making me moan in her mouth.

After a few minutes, I allowed her to move. She went slow at first but after she went on a faster pace.

"Yes! Just like that! Fuck me harder"

"You look so pretty when daddy's cock are in you"

Her praise made me wetter.

After a few seconds, she hit my g spot repeatedly.

"DADDY! I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Beg for it"

"Please daddy let me cum"

"Go on cum for daddy"

"DADDY!" I cried out when I reached my climax. She pulled out the toy-making me whimper because I'm sensitive now.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she removed the strap from her.

"No."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"You forgot something"

"What?"

"Kiss me"

She laughed and went over to me and kissed me as she took off my cuff.

"Time for aftercare"

A/N
It's my first time writing smut so don't judge. Plus am I the only one who enjoys reading smut but hate writing it?

We are near the ending btw