chapter 9

Camden's POV

I got settled in my bed with Natasha. I tried not to move and tried not to disturb her.

"You know, you can touch me, right?"

"Uhm... Wh-what?" Why did I fucking stutter?!

"I can cuddle with you if you want"

"You would do that?"

"Yeah. I tried to see your point of view. Why are you doing these bad things? You did it because you want your loved ones to be safe but ended up as a villain" she said sincerely. Then we shifted to cuddle. I am the big spoon and she is the small one.

"Do you want me looking in your future?"

"Yes... I'm ready whenever you're ready."

"Okay. Sit up"

Natasha's POV

I sat down facing her. She gave me a warm smile making me feel a weird feeling in my stomach. She closes her eyes and took deep breaths.

"Okay. I want you to give me your hand and close your eyes for me"

"Okay..."

"What do you want to know?"

"I want to know if I settled down, have a normal life, live without danger"

I tried to sense if doing something. I can feel her smiling. I guess I settled down.

"You got settled down. But it takes a lot of time and patience before you could be happy. I never expected that you are having a wife."

"Really?" I said with a big grin on my face.

"Yes. I thought you and Captain Crunch were endgame but she came to your life"

"What else?"

"I saw a little girl playing with your sister and a dog. I guess she's your future daughter"

"You saw Yelena? She lives with us?"

"No. She would pay a visit now and then because of your daughter"

"My wife. What does she look like?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"If I said it to you, there is a chance that it may change."

"Can you at least describe her?"

"Well, she has dark hair, you always admired her in sunrises. She is very protective and has a soft spot for you and your daughter"

"Is she an agent in SHIELD?"

"I don't know but you guys met on a mission"