chapter eight - the piano duet

Evans's POV
On Saturday morning, Dodger wakes me up nice and early, hovering over me, presumably wanting to go out. I can't help but smile, letting out a laugh. "Well good morning to you too." He gruffs me. "Alright, alright, I'll get up." He then hops off the bed and I yawn, throwing the duvet off me. That's when I finally clock my hard-on. Ah, shit. Well I can't go out like this. I exhale deeply and quietly slip out of bed, silently opening my bedroom door just enough for Dodger to scuttle out. Then I quickly close it and sit on the edge of my bed, grabbing my phone to drop Hemmy a text.

To: Hemmy
If you're still about can you let Dodger out for a sec please? Can't come down right now

I lock my phone and then open my bedside drawer, fishing out the little tube of lube. I shuffle back to sit on the bed, squirting some lube into my hand. I toss my head back and close my eyes, bringing my hand to my cock. I start off slow, gently stroking back and forth while thoughts about Meg enter my mind. I try to stir my mind away, but every time I come back to her. I smile uncontrollably, tossing my head back and speeding up. "Ohhhh, shit—" I start to rub a bit harder and faster, images of Meg flashing through my mind, her completely and beautifully butt-naked. I imagine going down on her, tasting her and making her drip cum everywhere, then I imagine her going down on me, her soft, plump lips around my cock, her tongue teasing my tip. "Mmm, oh yeah Meg, just like that." I imagine I'm pounding her dripping wet, tight pussy - first on top, watching her facial expressions and boobs bounce, then from behind, watching her ass cheeks bounce. I start off slow, having her gagging for more. Then I speed up, fucking her like there's no tomorrow, and my hand rubs faster on my cock. My smile widens and I breathe heavier. "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes. Oh Meg— Uuugghh—fahck—" I start to tense, my hand movements going sluggish. With my free hand, I reach over and quickly yank some tissues out of the tissue box. "Ohhhhhh, Meg!" I moan into an orgasm, letting out a heavy pant as I cum into the tissues. I pant deeply, collapsing back. Fuck me. I really gotta tell her how much I like her.

After getting my breath back, I put some boxers on and then head into the bathroom to sort myself out. Thankfully, the corridor and bathroom are deserted. When I'm done, I head back into my room and chuck the rest of my clothes on, before checking my phone to see Hemmy has replied.

From: Hemmy
Sure thing, mate. Why can't you come down? Got a case of morning wood aye 👀😂

With a small blush, I smile and roll my eyes, shoving my phone into my pocket and heading downstairs. As it happens, I find Hemmy in the kitchen and he smirks, raising his eyebrows behind his cup of coffee.

"Well, good morning to you."

"Morning. Don't say a word." He chuckles.

"About what?" I laugh too, shaking my head and pouring myself a coffee. "So... have a nice morning wank?" I laugh again, tossing my head back.

"You're such a dick." He smirks again and that's when Scarlett wanders in.

"Morning, boys."

"Morning."

"Mooorning. The others already left?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Are in about fifteen I think. Just grabbing their stuff." I nod gently. "When are you guys heading off?"

"I'll be leaving in about five minutes." Hemmy states, checking his watch. "Do you need a lift mate, or is Scott picking you up?"

"Oh, I'm actually gonna stick around for the weekend." I state, to which they both smile and raise their eyebrows. I smile and shake my head. "Don't even start, either of you."

"N'awww, it's sweet. You really like Meg then, huh?" I can't keep the smile off my lips, as I nod. Only being able to think about her while masturbating just about seals the deal.