chapter fifteen - officially official

The following morning, I wake up naturally, almost immediately feeling a small ache in my head. Ohhh, hangovers. I groan softly, burrowing my head into the pillow.

That's when I remember what happened last night. Everything that happened. I raise my head, starting to smile.

Chris kissed me. He's into me. He actually fancies me, like I fancy him, and he kissed me. I bite my lip and drop my head back onto the pillow, before glancing over to Liv's bed. She appears to be sound asleep. I need to get out of here before she wakes up. I can't even bare to look at her, never mind hear what she has to say.

As quietly as I can, I slip out of bed and collect some clothes together, before tiptoeing out of our room and into the bathroom. After I get dressed, I brush my teeth and then walk down the many sets of stairs, heading into the kitchen. Evans is in here, making a cup of coffee, and he immediately snaps his head over to me when I walk in. He grins widely.

"Hey, you." I smile too, biting my lip.

"Morning."

"How you feeling?"

"Alright... only a s-small headache." I confess and he chuckles softly, taking a sip of his coffee.

"So, last night..." I decide to play with him a little.

"What happened l-last night? I don't r-remember a thing." I try and act as serious as possible, and it seems to work, because his face falls.

"You don't?" He asks, sounding so sad. I can't keep it up. I break into a smile.

"I'm just playin'." He gasps dramatically, setting his coffee down and intertwining our fingers, pulling me against him.

"That is so mean! You had me worried, thinking that you forgot our kiss." I bite my lip.

"I d-don't think it's possible for m-me to forget that kiss." I confess, making him smile widely and arch his eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah? So I don't need to refresh your memory then?"

"I mean, it wouldn't hurt..."

"Well that's good, because I haven't been able to stop thinking about it." He whispers, before leaning in and softly pressing his lips to mine. I'm immediately spellbound, feeling flutters in my tummy. I kiss back, pushing into the kiss by standing on my tiptoes. This gains a little smile from him, as he moves one hand to cup my cheek, while the other settles on my hip. As he tilts his head, his nose brushes against mine and he slips his tongue into my mouth, almost tickling the tip of mine and sending chills down my spine. This time I fist his shirt without a worry. Kissing him feels so damn good, fuck. He's good at this. No. He's incredible at this. The best. Fuck, I could snog him all day. Even the prickles from his beard don't irritate me. He deepens the kiss even more, then there's a sudden slam of a cupboard door, making both Evans and I jump. We retract, glancing over to the source of the sound to see it's Hemsworth.

"Mooornin'." He says with a grin, giving us a wink. Oh my days. A blush creeps its way onto my cheeks as Evans smirks a little, rolling his eyes. "Sorry, lovebirds. Just came in for a cuppa. Don't mind me." He adds, boiling the kettle. Evans laughs, sighing in exasperation. "So that's why you two snuck off last night."

"We didn't sneak off. Scarlett knew we left." Evans points out and Hemsworth chuckles. "Anyone else up?"

"No idea. I've been in the gym for the last twenty minutes." Jesus, this man has no quit. Gyms even when hungover. Psycho.

"Well, we're gonna go walk Dodger." Evans says, before slipping his hand in mine.

"Have fuuuuun." He sings, as I follow Evans out of the doorway. "Try not to get papped playing tonsil tennis!" Hemsworth yells to us. Oh my god. I blush deeply and Evans laughs, shaking his head.