Kasey Rose

Kasey

        I threw my black hoodie off and wrapped my knuckles in white tape.

"And on this side Weighing at 125, 5'6, Kasey Roes" The crowd cheered as I stepped out of my hiding spot to the circle.

        I jumped in and waited to start. When the  Ref said go I threw the first punch, hitting her in the gut. She doubled over but got back up and tried to hit me but I dodged it. She hit me again in the face. I quickly shook it off and kicked her knee, which got her on the ground, and straddled her. I threw punch after punch till she tap out. The ref held my hand up as the crowd cheered louder.

"And the winner tonight is Kasey Rose"

        I moved away from the crowd and got my stuff. I threw my jacket on and grabbed my bag, swinging it to my shoulder. I walk to the back of the building.

"Here's your cash Kasey" Bill said handing me 1 grand.

"Thanks"

"No problem. Hey are you comin' tomorrow?"

"Depends. Who's fighting?"

"Maya Dodge, Max Fell, Roger Steal-"

"Roger Steal as in the best street fight of the state?"

"He's the one. And he is comin' to challenge anyone who dares step up and fight him."

"Then count me in. I bet 20 grand I can get him down in a total of ten minutes"

"Deal"

        We shook on it before I turn and walked away. When I got home I dropped my bag on the old wooden floor and walk to my small room. I clean the cut on my forehead then took a quick shower and did my homework. I know what you're thinking. The bad girl doing her homework? Well FYI I want a good education and i really need a scholarship to college. You see my mom had cancer for 5 years and my dad is an alcoholic. We had to pay for the medical bills, rent, and everything else. After my mom died my dad began to drink more and doesn't work. So I'm stuck providing for us.

*

*

*

        I woke up to the annoying alarm clock. I got up and put on a blue crop top, black shorts, combat boots, and my leather jacket. I left my hair natural and put on my makeup. I made breakfast for both my dad and I before grabbing my school bag and get on my motorcycle to go to school.

        The wind blew in my face and hair as I rode down the road. I love this feeling. I felt free, with no worries, but I open my eyes and find myself in a hellhole. I parked my bike and took my helmet off. I walk to the tree where my friends, Matt and Dylan, was at. They were like my brothers. We literally do everything together.

"Sup guys"

"Hey Kase"

"You won the fight?" Dyl asked

"Do you even have to ask? I never lost a fight and i'm not going to." I said confidently