Goodnight

Kasey

Finally, I get to get out of that damn hospital. I was riding in Victor's car in silence. I was too tired to talk and he knew that. When we got to his house, well his parent's house, he leads me to his room.

"So this is the famous Bad boy's room?"

"Yep"

"A lot cleaner than I thought."

There was a knock on his door. He shouted come in. A woman with long black curly hair and hazel eyes came in. His mother, Charlet.

"Hey Mrs. Marx"

"Honey call me Charlet. I wanted to let you know that you're welcome to stay here as long as you want and if you need anything tell my son because he needs to stop being lazy."

"Will do, Charlet" I smiled

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight" Victor and I said together.

"Time to take your medicine, Kase"

He handed me two white pills and a water bottle. I took them and laid on his bed.

"What happened to Matt and Dylan?"

"They're in jail"

"What? Why?"

"They were part of the gang."

"Oh," I said with no emotion. For some reason, it didn't really faze me. I yawn feeling tired.

"Come on let's get you changed"

Victor pulled my pants and shirt off and put on sweats and one of Amy's tanktop. He undid my bun and let my curls go. He was about to lay me down when I stopped him.

"Wait, my bra"

He unclasps my bra and threw it on the floor. He laid me down and tucked me in the cover. He changed to sweatpants and a tee shirt before climbing in bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead while rubbing my back.

"I love you" I wrapped my arms around him and place my head on his chest.

"I love you too"