Searching

Kasey

Its time. I'm about to fight the best street fighter in California. I heard my name and stepped in the circle. I threw my robe off and got in position. When I heard the bell ring i knew it was time. We circled around each other, waiting for one of us to throw a punch. He tried to punch my stomach, but I grabbed his arm, twisting it around and kicking him in the back making him stumble forward. I extend my arm to punching him in the face but he blocked it and kicked my stomach. I doubled over, falling on my butt. I quickly stood up and looked him dead in the eye. I stomped on his right foot, kneed him in the gut, then gave him an uppercut. He fell on the ground, so I took my chance to straddle him and punch him. Before I knew it he flipped us over and he was on top of me. He punched my face and my stomach. I got the strength to move my arm and capture his, getting him off of me. I slammed him down and held on his throat till he tapped out. His hand moved up and down signaling he tapped out. The Ref grabbed my arm and held it up. The crowd cheered louder. I walked out the alley to the back.

"That was one hell of a fight"

"I know"

"Here's your money and the extra 20 grand"

"Thanks Billy"

I turn around and started walking back home. As I was walking a car horn honked. I turned around and saw Victor.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to see how good of a fighter you are?"

"How good am I, then?"

"You're alright"

"Yeah..ok. I'm now the best fighter in the state of California."

"That you are."

"Anyway Why are you really here?"

"I need your help and I need it now"

"I never agreed"

"Yet. Jump in"

"No"

"Fine then I'll tell everyone your secret"

"Fine"

I got into his car and slam the door closed. Jerk face! I fucking hate him. He is blackmailing me, fucking blackmailing me...ugh! We drove down the street till he stop at this abandoned factory. I got out of the car and followed Victor. We walked in and i was amazed with what the inside looked like. Outside looked rusted and broken down but inside was clean, well furnished, and nice. Victor lead me up stair and opened a room. I looked inside and saw my own personal computer room.

"This has everything you need. I'll be downstairs"

I walked in and and sat down in the black leather rolling chair. I looked on the desk and saw paperwork. It gave me some passwords and codes. I logged in and started the easy stuff. I hacked into the cameras. It looked like they were in a group meeting. In front of the building there were guards with guns and in back there was no one. How are they the most dangerous gang if they don't know how to guard all their doors. Stupids. I looked through the paperwork again and saw a picture of the leaders son. I took a picture of it in my phone and hooked my phone to the computer. I uploaded the picture on the computer and got a name. Freddie Helms. I searched him online and found something. I click on the website and saw i needed a password. I looked through all the folders and found nothing. I guess I have to use my brain. I typed their gang name and instantly got in. These people are stupid! It turns our he been to jail 8 times for vandalism, murder, and other things that were minor. I click on his parents and only saw his mom. Angelina Jone Helms. Jone must been her maiden name. She is 46 years old with blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked like a super model. I clicked on her spouse and only got a name. Leo Helms!