My Angel

Victor

"Kasey Rose"

My head shot up to see her doctor. I ran up to him and started asking all types of questions. He put his hand up signaling me to stop. I quickly shut up and waited for him to talk.

"She is fine. We nearly lost her in the end but got her on track. She has a few broken ribs, her right foot is broken, but she does have a concussion. We sew up some of her cuts which should heal in a few day and so shall her bruises."

"Can i see her?"

"Yes but i may inform you she is in an coma right now, but should be out of it in a week or two"

"Thanks doc"

He gave me her room number before leaving me. I ran up to her room and open the door. My eyes instantly went to her. She look bad. She had bruises on her face, arms, i'm pretty sure everywhere if i lift her blanket up. She had a cut on her forehead and some on her arms. My little angel! I ran next to her and held her hand.

"I'm so sorry. This was never supposed to happen. We were just suppose to get me out the gang, you were never suppose to get hurt. I can't believe this happen. I'm sorry, baby. Just please get better." I felt a tear stream down my face as i look at my love. It was because of me this happened. I should've just let her be, but then again i knew that wasn't going to happen. I heard a knock on the door and turn to see it was Matt and Dylan.

"What are you guys doing here?" I glared at them.

"We're here to see our friend"

"You guys are not friends of her's"

"Uh yeah we are"

"Friends do not betray each other"

"Lovers don't betray each other" Dylan replied back smirking.

"I didn't betray her"

"You were sent to kidnap her"

"Did I?"

"No, but because of that she was nearly killed. Now why didn't you take her to boss"

"Because she don't need to be caught up with gangs and killing. You know once he had her he would give her a choice. To either die or join. I think we know which one she would pick. You know what i'm tired of you guys. Leave!"

"No"

"No? Okay. Guards" I yelled

"What the fuck are you doing?" Matt asked glaring at me as the officers came in.

"These two were part of the gang that tried to kill her"

They nodded and took them away in handcuffs. I sigh and walked back to Kasey. I kissed her forehead before grabbing her hand and sitting next to her.

"I love you"