Tyler

Kasey

I woke up feeling something warm next to me. I snuggle closer and wrapped my arms around it. I started feeling up and down it until I got to a unfimiliar part. I moved my hand around and felt it poke my hand.

"Kase" I heard someone moan

My eyes snapped open and I looked down. I saw a shirtless Victor next to me on a bed and a tent in his pants. I also noticed we were both in our Pj's, so I'm guessing we came in here last night.

"I-i'm sorry....I didn't know what I was touching and-"

"Why did you stop?"

"I thought I was hurtting you"

"No....Wait are you a virgin?"

"Pst no"

"you are!"

"Shut up"

"Don't worry babe. I can help you"

"I don't need your help"

"Sure you don't"

"Shut up....We need to get ready for school"

"Aw but can't we just stay in bed" Victor said pulling me down with him.

"I would totally love to lay in bed with you but then I remember i'm me and I hate you" I said getting up.

I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put on white loose crop top with straps, skinny jeans, dye-dipped booties, and my famous black leather jacket. I left my hair naturally curly and did my make up which consisted of smokey eye and bright red lipstick. I sprayed my perfume on me before walking out. I went downstairs and saw Victor waiting for me. I grabbed my sunglasses and went out the door. Victor got on his bike and i just looked at him.

"Is Ms. Roes scared?"

"No, but i will not be holding on to you. So move back a bit" I said scooting him back and getting on the front. I put his keys and started it. As I was driving I felt his hand creep up inside my shirt and his lips touch my neck. He started sucking on my neck almost making me loose focus. Finally we made it to school. I quickly jumped off the bike and walked up the steps. Before I could make it to the door hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back and turning me around. I looked up and saw Victor.

"What" I asked annoyed

"your hot when your annoyed"

"shut up" I pushed him away and continued walking.

*

Classes saw slow and boring. Mostly in every class i made paper airplanes and spit spitballs at peoples head. It was quite entertaining. Matt and Dylan wasn't here today so it made school even more worst. When it was time to leave i was sitting on Victors bike when he came up with a good looking guy by his side. He had black hair styled like Justin bieber with short hair, green eyes, a sharp jaw, and pink plum lips. He smiled at me with his bright white teeth.

"Hey babe, this is Tyler, my cousin" Victor said

"Nice to meet you, Gorgeous" He said taking my hand and placing a kiss on it making me blush. Then to make matters worst he wink at me making me more red.

"nice to meet you too"

"Anyways" Victor coughed " He is going to be helping us! Is that fine, babe?"

"Of course"

"Good. Now lets go home!"

Victor got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I started the bike and quickly drove to his house. When we got their Tyler wasn't there yet. I was about to get up but couldn't cause Victor held me tightly. He picked me up and turn me around so i was now facing him.

"Victor wha-"

I was cut off when his lips touched mine. I was trying to pull away but i couldn't. After a while i gave in and moved my mouth with his. My finger tangled in his hair and his were on my hips. I pulled him closer if that was even possible. At some point our tongues were involved and i was loving it. Victor lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

"Kasey" He said between the kiss

"Yeah?"

"Don't fall for my cousin" He said pulling away slightly.

"Never" I said before crashing our lips again.

It would've last longer if a horn didn't go off. We broke apart and saw that Tyler was now here and glaring at Victor while Victor was glaring at him. No one said anything and you could easily feel the tense.

"Ok since everyone is here why don't we get started." I said getting up from the bike.

The boys nodded their heads and followed me. While walking i felt someones hand intertwined with mine. I looked up and saw Victor. I shrugged and walked to the computer room. I was going to sit in my chair when Victor sat in it.

"Victor!"

"What babe"

"Where am i going to sit"

"Right here" He said patting his lap

I sigh and stood.

"Okay so Tyler" I moved my eyes to him "What is your specialties"

"Fighting"

"Thats it"

"Yeah"

"Um ok. Do you know anything about the gang"

"Everything that he told me"

"OK"

I turned around and logged into the computer. I pulled up the information and showed the guys. They read through all of it and nodded.

"Ok now let talk" I said facing them seriously.