A little sleepy

Kasey

"Babe come on. Get up" Victor said "come on"

I still didnt do anything. He sigh before putting his lips on mine. I responded and kissed him back.

"Time to get up" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

After a minute of staring i slapped him. Straight up palm to face contact. After that i turn around and dug my head into my pillow.

"What the fuck, Kase"

"Leave me alone"

"Why'd you slap me"

"Cause you woke me up and you're annoying"

"Whatever" He said getting up. I heard the door close and hopefully he wont come in.  I curled back in a ball in snuggle in the blankets.

*

I woke up gasping from the freezing coldness. My eyes shot open to see Victor standing with a bucket in his hand and a smirk on his face. I got up and tackled him on the ground. I slapped him twice before getting up and going into my bag. I got my clothes out and when to the bathroom. After the long relaxing shower i got out and tied my hair into a messy bun. I put on grey sweat pants and a red crop top with matching vans. I didn't bother makeup so i just left it. I got out of the bathroom and grabbed my school bag. 

"Can we please not take your bike today?"

"Sure"

I put my sunglasses on and walk out to his car. The ride there was okay only cause i feel asleep. Walking up the steps Victor tried to hold my hand but i just pushed it away. I didn't look for Dylan or Matt. I just went straight to class.

"On time Mr. Marx and Ms. Rose! Impressive!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down with Victor next to me.

*

School was a buzz and a waste of time. I didn't talk to anyone but i did beat up a girl for telling me to stay away from Victor. Even during the fight i didn't talk. I was to drain to. I got into Victors car and waited for him. I to busy on my phone to notice Victor was in the car just looking at me. I gave him the 'what' look.

"What wrong with you today?!?"

"Nothing"

"Its not nothing. You've slept in mostly every class, beat up that chick, and been having an attitude all day"

"Can we just go home?"

He sigh and started the car. Again during the car ride i fell asleep, but only to be awaken from my phone. I looked at it to see it was Bill.

"What" I answered

"You coming tonight"

"Who there?"

"Cece Pappens, James hawk, Freddie helms-"

"Wait did you just said Freddie Helms" My eyes shot open

"Uh yeah"

"I'll be there"

"Great" He said before hanging up

"Be where?"

"the streets"

"Oh" was all he said

When he arrived home i got out and went straight to the kitchen. I took out food and started to eat some. After that i ran to Victor's room and got my uniform. It was black and blue gym shorts, a blue sports bra with black outline, black shoes, blue and black gloves, and a black and blue robe. If you couldn't tell those were my favorite colors. I tied my hair in a ponytail and ran back down to the kitchen. I took Advil before yelling to Victor i was leaving.

"I'm coming with you"

"No you cant"

"Why not"

" you just can't, bye" I took his car keys and ran in. I started it and quickly drove to the spot.