Rage

Kasey

"No,no,no! STOP!" I yelled in pain as tears fell from my face.
"You need to learn respect"
"Ok, just stop"
"I'm not stupid! You haven't learn you lesson"
"I did, please stop. I promise I learn."
He stopped then left. I regain my breathing when Leo came in.
"I see you learn you lesson"
I didn't say anything
"Or didn't"
"No! I learn my lesson"
"Good,now that is settled.-" before he could say anything else we hear a loud bang and gun shots. Leo quickly left and didn't return.
My eyes started feeling drippy from the loss of blood. Suddenly the door slam open making my eyes snap open. I look in front of me and saw Victor running towards me.
"Victor" I said chocking on my sobs
He cut the ropes off my hands and legs. He held me up and gave me a tight hug.
"I miss you baby girl."
"I miss you too" I clutch on to him, not wanting to let go.
"Seem like you came back when I specifically told you to stay put. Now that your here you know what's going to happen" Leo said coming into the room. He reached behind his back and pulled out a gun. I gasped as he aimed it at Victor.
"Any last word, Victor"
"Kase, I love you so much" he said before crushing his lips onto mine. Hesitantly I kissed him back. Fire exploded inside me and tingles made its way up and down my body.
"How sweet? Are you done yet" we broke apart and looked at Leo  "good.....bye Victor" I heard him pull the trigger.
It felt like it was in slow motion. We watch the bullet move in the air. I looked at Victor to see him looking at me. That's when my senses came to me.
"No" I yelled jumping in front of him. I felt something pierce through my skin. I hit the ground hard. My vision became blurry and the sounds around me faded.
"I love you too" I said the loudest I could, even if no one heard me.
I blinked one last time before darkness consume me.

Victor

I watch as she hit the ground. Rage filled inside of me. When I faintly heard her say the words back all I saw was red. I ran to Leo and tackled him to the ground. I punched him left to right until he was barely breathing. Tyler and another officer had to pull me off.
"Go to her, man" I turn and saw paramedics helping her. I ran to them and follow them to the ambulance.
"Is she going to be okay" I asked sitting down
"We don't know"
"Well help her then. She can't die. I just told her I love her after 4 years and now she being ripped away from me. GOSH DAMN HELP HER" I yelled holding her hand
"We're doing the best we can sir"
"We'll try harder"
Every second she was slipping out of my fingers. Looking paler, feeling colder. I was losing her and i couldn't  do anything to save her. I felt tears gather in my eyes as I saw the love of my life battle to stay alive. But she can't go! We haven't even went on a date. We haven't even graduated high school or went to prom. There is so much she hasn't done, she is too young to be taken away from this world, from me. I remember the first time we met, freshman year. I was beating up some kid for a stupid reason when we ran in and pushed me away.
"What the fuck" I said looking into brown eyes of an average sized girl.
"What are you doing?" She yelled helping the kid up.
"What does it look like, babe?"
"Don't call me babe! And lay another finger on him and I won't hesitate to beat your ass"
"Oh really? I like to see you try, sweet cheeks"
She quickly grabbed my hand and flipped me over putting her foot on my stomach before I could do anything.
"You have any bullshit left to say?"
"Yes! Can I get your number" she scoff before taking the guy in her hands and leaving me behind.
That day I couldn't stop thinking about her. I would always try to talk to her but she would ignore me or make some smart comment. Ever since she hated me, but I never cared because she knew I exist and had some type of feeling for me. Years later to now, she actually love me and is dying right in front of me. How could I let this happen to my angel?